Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Aezine Challenge

okay so this is my first ever Ali challenge.Thanks for some inspiration from Karla I totally love her style!So to try on her style a layout must have a few things- circles, a smidge of red somewhere, use stamps somewhere and she usually has a "K" but I used a "v" for Vaughn.Last but not least rounded corners here and there and journaling that is inconspicuous. I love how this LO turned out. Not my usual but I lOOOOve it.it seems so "clean" and even though I used patterned pp it doesn't look too busy to me. And hey Ali girl- thanks for puttin us up to the challenge:)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout! Good job! It would be a real challenge to do someone else's style but you pulled it off!
Have a good day!

Lynn

Karla said...

If you do not stop flattering me I am going to cyber punch you! LOL!!! Girl...your bomb all by yourself and I must admit that this LO IS really cool. Looks like one I would do! LOL!!!
I love you girl and I love your ART! -Karla

Kimberly White said...

Tannis - great take on Karla's work! Beautiful layout as always! Have a lovely day! Kim =)

TammyBrownlee said...

omg girl....that is an awesome layout...i love it!!!

i bow to you and Karla!;o)

Carla said...

This is my first visit to your blog and after seeing your talent, i will definetly be back. I love your layout. just beautiful!