Thursday, November 09, 2006

cakemommy returns!

okay, so I have had people tell me how I need professional help cuz I plan my childrens birthday parties a year in advance right down to the coordinating treat bags. Tonight I started making Vaughn's baptism cake and I was reminded why I do it. I haven't created a cake in months. I painstakingly cut "lace" into the gown for hours and added pearl dust... the baptism is three days away. I do this because I want my children to look back and know how specail they are to me and how I am glad for every moment I get to share with them.The cake should be done tomorrow and I will post a pic but I was so excited that I had to write. I wanted to post the beginning tonight but of course my "rechargable" batteries werent charge. Maybe cuz I take too many pics?...nah!

No comments: