Tuesday, November 21, 2006



Okay so here are the before and afters of my wall. I look especially gorgeous in my pj's I know. Don't beg, I will not be giving away autographed copies of this photo! I stood in front of it so you can see how big this is. I pretend I am 5 foot 3 but probably I am a bit shorter. I informed Matt there would be a line up for these but no one can order one just like mine. I was going to hang a frame in the middle with 9 opening s that has our family pics in it but I just love it so much right now that I dont want to cover it up just yet.
So i guess that is all for now, santa has some shopping to do.Look at my bebe! he is getting so big and cuter by the minute. See you in your blog world:)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

ok that is just beautiful!!!! tannis your wall looks great !

Karla said...

This is gorgiouse!!! I have two in my home now and I love them! Yours is just perfect!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving honey! -Karla

Kimberly White said...

Tannis! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person!

Tammy Brownlee said...

that looks amazing girl!!!! WOW!!!