Sunday, December 03, 2006

2 weeks notice

Yeah girls- the two weeks notice is on this whole mommy thing. Having one of those days where I think no matter what it will just go worng. baby blues day or whatever. Just looked and I spelled the word wrong- wrong! So not changing it either!!! I need a little break. so quoting my new favoritest (yes I know that is not a word) book
"She woke up one day and threw away all her excuses. Celebrate her accountability."
So I am starting the gym tomorrow and getting rid of thirty pounds by my birthday in march but hopefully if I am diligent, it will be more like 50. I am done with excuses and the feelings of poor me.
"Martha Mommy" is back on duty tomorrow so look out world!

6 comments:

Kimberly White said...

You go girl!

Lynn said...

Good for you! I mentioned to someone the other day that i didn't have time and all they said is that it was an excuse...at first i was trying to justify myself and then realized that yep i do have time if I make it!!!!
Have a great day!

Lynn

Karla said...

I hear ya girlfriend!!! You go and take LIFE for a ride hu? Later
-Karla

Stacy said...

k i got a treadmill to start today !!!!i am with yeah on the 50 at least here!!!

TammyBrownlee said...

you go girl!!!! Good for you making the commitment!! I really need to stay committed and focused!

I'll be rooting for ya!!!

Renee said...

O lordy...I've been trying to get rid of the baby weight all year....will that spare tire around my belly ever go away...crunchin' away over here!!!