Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Family christmas

Here are some of the photos of the kids for our christmas card. Love Vaughn smiling at his big sissy. Sooo sweet. This boy has more chins than a phone book in China! What a chubby !
We decided to go with this one. Vaughn had no smiles for this one but he's just a cutie pie so all is forgiven.I love having a baby in the house again except...them homemade christmas cards. About that, if anyone was expecting one...keep waiting if it doesn't show up in the mail! LOL! I may sent one or two to my best girls and everyone else gets the pre-made. That doesn't mean I don't luv ya!
I am certifiably crazy. My dd brought home a sign up sheet for her class- she signed me up to make cookies for their party. Um... hellooooo daughter, mommy made like 300 for the cookie exchanges!!!! But mommy, your cookies are pretty so I said you could make some. How do you say no to that? She is a diva with a capital D this girl.
So I took out the molasses and butter and oh joy, I am making some more freakin cookies tomorrow. I love her, and secretly I love making the decorated sugar cookies and gingerbread. My computer is on strike for uploading pictures so that is why I have been slacking. Try and upload some of these when I get them done.
Thanks for all the blog love girls! Renee- checked out those spoon sisters and almost wet my pants girlfriend!Sooo funny. how do you guys find this stuff? Tried to order the tatoos for the elderly for my FIL cuz my DH told me to but they dont ship to canada. Bummer.

6 comments:

Karla said...

OMG!!!! You guys look so beautiful! Just the cutest family...and Vaughn LOL!!!! He is a ball of sweetness! Love the sweater on him. I just stoped by L2S before I came here and say them cookies!!!! Girl you are doing some seriouse damage with those things!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM

Stacy said...

i love those better i am glad u had them redone !!

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous photos:)

Anam_Kihaku said...

fabby photos :)

Kimberly White said...

You guys are a beautiful family!

TammyBrownlee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture!!! Beautiful Family !!! Can i be one of you?!!! lol