Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Santa baby...I've been an awful good girl!

Well girls, how has it been in blogland? Here are the christmas pics at a glance. Lovin Amanda- she dyed my hair...twice. The first time, all hormonal hair went almost black!!! So picky bitch me went back and she blondied it up for me, lovin her. The kids did get their top picks for christmas. Kian is too funny- his list was short. An ipod nano, a remote controlled gas powered car and his own cell phone. Santa was unfortunately out of about $1000 dollars!!! Yeah, he didn't get everything on his list. Just the IPOD. Shucks. Porter got his leapster Imax and Ireland was lovin her baking stuff. Vaughn just smiled about everything. Don't we wish they all were like that.
Finally tracked down Tam at the Children's place for a special delivery. Hope you love your wall words. Nice to finally put a face to all those great layouts. I feel sooooo bad for ya girl. there was only like 3 million people in west ed!! There was a line up at Hollister of like 150 people. I'm sorry but i would never want to buy an article of clothing badly enough to wait in line for an hour to get in a store, look then wait in line another hour to pay for crap!Who has this kind of time.
I did buy a sweet bathing suit from this half naked cougar in swimco. I mean, I wanted to buy her a shirt to put on cuz it was just wrong!! I bought an awesome reversible pink and black Guess bathing suit. I am going to challenge myself girls... be afraid the next few sentences are not for the weak of heart.
I have lost 12 pounds already. If i manage to lose and get my goal weight by feb before i go to mexico, I will post my (YIKES!!!) beofre photos. BAwhaaahaaaa! No laughing. But hey, if the after photo looks good then why nooot. So apparently my friend said I am going to go play pool and have a beer with her so she can tell me about her redneck christmas. Bye gals- check ya later!

10 comments:

Kimberly White said...

So glad you had a happy Christmas Tannis!!!!! Looking forward to getting together for some more scrapping! Kim
PS. Your Christmas card from me came back because I forgot to put a stamp on it - should be arriving at your doorstep soon I hope!

Renee said...

awww...great pictures..and your hair is totally hot too! Glad you had a great Christmas....

About my little gadgets....I don't have your email so pm it to me at L2S and I will try to describe things the best I can.....

HUGS!

Lynn said...

Great pics and good for you for losing those pounds especially right now! Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Hope you have a great New Year!
ttys

Lynn

TammyBrownlee said...

love the pics girl and thanx so much for dropping that off for me...did you see lulu lemon....man...i think the line past Hollister ....lol!

Glad to hear you had a wonderful christmas!!!

Congrats on losing the weight girl! You look marvelous already!!!

Ronda P. said...

Totally awesome do! Love it! Man can I say I love the names of your kids. IF I could have anyomre, I would have you name them! Saw that line at Hollister too! It was out the door! So happy for you with those 12 pounds. Game on. I 've got 10 to lose before my cruise!

Karla said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! Girl you make me come close to peeing EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME HERE!!!! Dude even in your comment's I can hardly stand the Laughter!!!

Ok...Ok...so I am very happy you all had a fantstic time. Girl your love for those kids comes out crystal clear. It's all about your kids and I love that! And I am going to count on those befor and after photos. So you just better shine up that lense girlie cuz you are going to inpire ALL of us to take the plunge! Love ya -Karla

TammyBrownlee said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL!!!! UPDATE PLEASEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol

jessi said...

did you fall off the planet...lol?!!! or did you finally take your computer in? hope all is well with your you and your family...tried to call you and PM you...anyway, I agree with tammy...update please!!!

justjan said...

Happy New Year Tannis! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I can't believe you did all those projects during the holidays too. Congrats on the 12lbs. I actually lost 5 during the holidays - the stress I'm sure! down 18 in total. You're looking good! TTYS

TammyBrownlee said...

hey girl...where are ya? Hope everything is alright!!!!