Monday, December 04, 2006

winter smiles

Look at that would ya! My dh is actually putting lights on my house! We made bets on how many lights it would take because he said I bought too many.I won, he lost! Ha HA! I get a new pink cozy housecoat from la senza.The next pics are of my little Etnies bad boy. Canadian baby was here today so I snapped a few pics of my own after they left cuz Vaughn was all smiles. He looks so cute. Right after I took these though, he barfed all over himself. Nice...The bottom two are my dayhome kids Carson and Lexi, what sweetie pies huh? So i just thought everyone would enjoy these little smiles as much as me. Day one is off to a good start for body for life. Hey Stace- I can be your motivator. But you have to weigh in today and weekly and I am like Gestapo!Set your goals and write em down so they are concrete. Are ya up for it? Phone me:)

6 comments:

Renee said...

very cute collage tannis! great photos.

Kimberly White said...

My husband is supposed to be putting up our Christmas lights tody! Yippee! Vaugn is such a little cutie! Have a great day!
Kim

Lynn said...

These photos totally made my day!!! Thereis nothing quite like a smiley baby! Great pics! you are pretty darn cute yourself!! Love the hat!
Have a great day!

Lynn

TammyBrownlee said...

cute cute cute....and yuck on the puke girl!!!

Renee said...

those photos gave me such a chuckle!! have a fab day!

Karla said...

Hey hon...I have not been around surfing lately and when I came to you blog I was like AAAWWWW! He is the cutest little thing! Yes I enjoy his smile deeply! -Karla