Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Love Affair with the Fed Ex Guy

Well, I have been in the Heidi Swapp class for almost a month and still the fed ex guy hasn't shown up to drop off my box of goodies. Apparently there was trouble with the pages fitting in the calender. I love Heidi's product in terms of concepts- she is very creative but I am thinking she needs to hubt for a new manufacturer. It never seems to work as it should. The journal spots never stick- you always gotta glue stick em, the chipboard "self adhesive" letters have never adhered to anything ever! and there are a few other things. You would think since advantus has this megga creative chick working for them, they would try hard to make her products work so she doesnt jump ship and go to another comany!
So anyhoo.... I am waiting for the fed ex guy/gal to show up. At this point I don't care- I will molest whoever shows up at my door in the brown jumper! ...or is that the UPS guy? Whatever. I guess in the meantime I will have to resort to finally starting the orginazation project I had for my scrapbook supplies. I am FLYLADY! I totally clenaed the house yesterday. then, just cuz I am such a nice sister, I was up and showered and making banana bread and bran muffins at 7 a.m. cuz the boys are working in Ingelwood this morning. Where have you blog girls been? I go to stalk blogs, and waaaah! No new posts. Whatcha been up to...

8 comments:

TammyBrownlee said...

hey girl...i posted her and then nothing...hmmm....stupid blogger! lol

what ya talking about...how often do you update yours chickie!!! lol....;o)

Lynn said...

I winder if there is any way that you can track it? Thats too bad well hopefully it won't be long I am wiating for some stuff too and I know how it is! You are sounding like Martha again with your muffins! Good for you! Have a great day!

Lynn

jessi said...

fully agree on the hiedi swapp product!!! hows about bringing some of those muffins my way??? ciao for now!!!

Renee said...

wth?!?! I go and post a link for my holiday pics and not a whisper from you!!! lmao....update....sheesh.....

I love my fed ex guy...he's actually a hottie...lol

Karla said...

Well wow...that really sucks. I hate it when stuff is all jank. And how about those UPS men...HOT HOT HOOOOOOOT! I don't know why. Them and Firemen...anyhoo. Yeah...I havent been around because I have been creating. Finished the freakin' coolest album EVER! Made the thing from scratch. I'm a proud one. Other then that...yeah just been a little busy! I will try to post soon kay? -Karla

dragonflydreamer said...

I hope you received your package by now. I finally received mine and now I understand what "happy mail" means. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so kind and posting such uplifting words to me on the aytr message board. I enjoyed your blogsite and I love your art. I have added you to my list of morning inspiration while I drink my cup of tea. Have a safe and happy day!

Ronda P. said...

I so totally agree with you on the Heidi stuff. It does never stick. I'm always breaking out the perm herm for her stuff! I can't believe how much you have gotten done! WOW!

Kimberly White said...

Hope the fed ex guy has arrived! And I think you should email Heidi about her product becuase you are right ... it never works! (maybe she doesn't know)
Hope you are having a great week!
Kim