Sunday, January 14, 2007

No laughing at me!

Well, here is my first LO for the Heidi class. I took these nasty ass pics and stared at them for a week. The january tag is strategically placed over my jelly roll, not kidding. I had a cool LO all mapped out then I got the email for this weeks art challenge. I am like whaaaat! So I had to redo it. But hey, that is what the class is all about. Stepping outside of your normal style and doing something different.
It had to use pattern paper, have a target somewhere, list your goal, deadline and five reasons for choosing that goal. I have also had some journal spots stashed and never used them. I saw Ali had stamped the edges of some and other people used them in a different way. I am trying to use up my stash of "just in case" stuff. Quit laughing Jessi- I know where you live!! I am really making the most out of it and have stopped buying so much. I found a bunch of stuff I don't even remember buying! I made a cute little baby journal for Pearl and used up a bunch of baby things I had saved.
i want to do some ufos tonight and make a bohemia transparency album scraplifted from Ali. if i get it done i will upload it. need to finish my christmas and home tour mini albums and help candice make a blog. good luck catchin up on all your projects girls!
ps- thanks for seeing my before pic and still visiting my blog in the future...girls? are you still there?

8 comments:

jessi said...

brave girl you!!! props to you for posting your LO...wouldn't catch me dead posting a pic of me practically neked!!! and yours does not look that bad...so yup I am still here...LOL!!! as to your stash...okay I giggled...okay I laughed hard!!! good for you...can't wait to see your transparency album!!!

Lynn said...

good for you! and I am with Jessi,i am here too! good for you for making goals and sticking to them!
Later,

Lynn

Sarah said...

Love the 'just in case' stash....I have the 'save for something special' stash...not quite sure when that will be :) Great layout!!!

Ronda P. said...

I love this layout tannis! So cool looking! You have guts girl! Love that you put yourself out there. I'll be back!

Kimberly White said...

Hey Tannis ... that's a great layout! Wish I could have scrapped with you guys this weekend ... I was galavanting the province! Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Stacy said...

k i am still here and nobody looks worst neked here that me at the moment but i tell ya girls give me 6 months and all will be smoking lol 8 days in row tannis and still counting ( of getting my fat arse on the tread mill ) yay for me lol!!!and by the way tannis you look hot !!!!!

TammyBrownlee said...

so glad you posted this.....i think i am going to do a transparency album too...have a ton of those suckers laying around.....

ps ..... I am still your friend girl...naked bootie and all...it takes more then that for you to get rid of me!

Jude said...

What a great album...I love the sewing. Looks very cool!