Wednesday, February 21, 2007

anyone have $97.00????

I can't even believe this!!!! I am the last minute trip booking queen and I always get deals. Can you imagine my eyeballs popping from my head when I received my email from travel zoo that return airfair to MEXICO - cabo san lucas, peurta vallarta or cancun is only $97.00 RETURN airfair!!!!!!!!So anyone who seriously wanted to go to mexico, get your credit card out... go to flight centre.ca or sign up for travel zoo and book it, hurry cuz the first trip leaves on feb 24-march 3, the second one is feb 27-march 6 and the last one is feb 28-march 7. They leave from calgary or edmonton-sorry to anyone who is further. Hey Renee, meet ya there?
My company I booked with said If i saw a cheaper deal... I am phoning them tomorrow morning at the crack of my a%#! Maybe I can get a little refund, maybe not like I said I am...."thrifty", the worst they could say is NO!
I had fun last night playing with my goodies from Ronda (big kiss), and Ireland loves the pages. She wanted me to take photos of her in her ballet stuff because I wanted some of just the boys. She said don't you want some of just your girl? Well, of course! So off she went for the pink lipstick and tutu.


I visited this week's scrapjack and this is my version.

This is a pick of Jessi, me, Kim and stacy from our photo shoot ala my living room. If I get a chance I may upload more tomorrow, if not see all you bad ass girls on March the third. hey...anyone in the Red Deer area interested in having a French exchange student let me know. Our Andreanne's little sis wants to come this year, but Andreanne, "...do not love my sister very very", translation- no way in hell is my sister staying with me! Hope everyone has an awesome week. I will miss you guys!

10 comments:

Karla said...

Ok...that IS cheap...Holy Crap that's cheap! I know a lotta folks is gonna be sippin' some tequilla for real!!!!!

And Rhonda...I can not tell you...that girl is just disscustingly sweet! Enjoy your goodies hon and FAB LO's!!!!!!

Lynn said...

WOW!!!! This stuff is awesome, The pictures are fabulous! Have a great trip!

Jeanette said...

Hey...were leaving on a jet plane...too bad we will be back again...he he...ar maybe we will meet some Mr.Rights that will marry us and hold us hostage there...i dont think i would be sad about it...i like the photo shoot. Ireland is a doll...like the page you made for her.

Renee said...

this is a great lyout tannis. love the look of it!

amberskolnick said...

hey
i love the scrapjack
so so cute!!

Renee said...

Great layout Tannis...you gals look fabulous!!! And holy shizz girl on that return flight..JACKPOT!

Courtney DeLaura said...

oh your scrapjack is awesome :)

thanks so much for joining us!!!

Court

Ronda P. said...

Wow I can't believe it is $97. I mean wow! I love the layouts you busted out. Ireland is so adorable! Love the photo shot picture & jack....it is awesome!

Kimberly White said...

Awesome layouts Tannis!

Cheryl Wray said...

I love your Scrapjack!! SO cute!!!!!