Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A big box of Sunshine



I made a complaint about our LSS. They are behind the times in terms of product. If their sister store in Calgary can't sell something, it goes on clearance at all the stores. When they finally do get something in that you love, you have to buy all you could possibly want cuz you aint ever gonna get more. So.... see the photo above? It is not my goodies from making memories , it is from a real sweetie! Ronda! I had mentioned how I loved the boho line and we had one of the frames, one selection of brads and 2 different types of ribbon. yippee. Ronda said they had a ton of this stuff at Target. So even though it was cloudy, even though we had a freak 10 minute snowstorm, I got a big ol box of sunshine when I grabbed the mail.
She never sent one or two frames- she sent me this whole mess of goodies! I had to hurry home cuz I almost peed my pants! I think it was an especially good day, cuz this particular mail pick up didn't include even ONE bill! that is all. I am going to play with my new stash! I may squeeze in a post tomorrow, my hairdresser is going to try and pretty my hair pretty before I go to mexico. In case anyone is having winter blues... go to belair travel.com or travel zoo (you gotta sign up) and you can go to Cuba for $200 bucks. Calling all blog sistas- I am puttin it out there- next year, same time, chick trip! Any takers let me know. I always book last minute because it is cheaper but you can get a week inclusive for 700, that is mazatlan, all inclusive, air, hotel and taxes...such a good deal I am taking Jeanette. She says what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico, as if "I" would do anything bad....

7 comments:

Lynn said...

You lucky girl!!!!! WOW!!!!!! All I got was bills today!!!!!!!! Oh Ronda where are you girlfriend!!!lol. Mexico sounds like a blast, when are you leaving????? Have a great night!

Lynn

Jeanette said...

Tannis makes me out to be a bad girl blog ladies...but its really her that is the bad one...she may look all inocent..but shes a party animal...i hope i can keep up..winks...we could go to timbucktwo and have a blast...shes the life of the party...gotta love her...same time next year...and its girls only...for sure..why would you bring a sandwich to a banquet..ha ha

TammyBrownlee said...

So jealous....Mexico....ahhhh!!!!
AS for for your sunshine in a box......that was very kind of Ronda....what a special person...ok... dont tell her that...I am her new stalker in blogland.....heeheehee! ;o)

I am up for anything this time next year....count me in!

PS.....L2S is Back!

Stacy said...

may i say ronda i dont you very well but i think i like you !!!and from what i can see i think tannis does to tee hee!!

Renee said...

Hola!!! I'd be up for another trip any day baby...sign me up...dat's right who wants to do Vegas??? We'd do it up right!! Oh hell anywhere would do!! Just count me in!

Okay...me thinks Ronda should be my new best friend...wonder if she does windows too besides sending awesome snail mail??? lol Enjoy your goodies Tannis!!1

Renee said...

lucky girl. ronda you are one sweet girl!

as for cuba....giddy up! my dh flies there almost daily. will have to check that out. great deals to be had!

Ronda P. said...

You so deserve this! I am so happy you got the box. Now you probably understand why I said a couple days ago I had to cut things up. They wouldn't fit in the box....lol!