Thursday, February 22, 2007

just full of good things

the fed ex guy came today with a box of goodies. Unfortunately, I lent my photo card to jessi to upload our little photo shoot and I borrowed Morgan's camera and he didn't feel like getting the cord out. Sooooo, you will have to wait to see a pic . I got the entire valentines line! A set of five chipboard hearts with different sentiments, a chipboard set of "love" letters, 3 different sheets of alpha stickers, valentines ribbon, a pack of 24 clips, 20 foam stamps, a tag of index stickers and some sparkly valentine word stickers. Making memories was very generous!
this will be the last post until March 3rd, it is arrivaderci chicas! I will be sure to upload all my pics to my space as soon as I get home. (J if you are reading this, please edit creatively, tee hee hee). i am going to miss my baby bear sooo bad, everyone download "Godspeed" by the Dixie chicks and listen to it. I sing it to him every night. i am no dixie but he loves me! Wish you all could come. I am not kidding about next year, start saving those pennies gals...quit spending all your coin on scrapbooking supplies! I will catch up on every blog post when i get back, til then, have an awesome week!

3 comments:

Kato said...

will play it to him . hope i will be able to see him an d the kids / had lots of plans

Renee said...

I'll miss ya Tannis!!! Make sure you bring your ass back to us drunk and brown you hear!?!?! Sure you can't fit me in your suitcase??? LOL! Safe travels!

Kimberly White said...

Have fun Tannis! The fedex man visited my house and I'm so looking forward to playing with all my mm goodies! What a generous bunch! Thanks for the pics and the gorgeous card! You're great! Kim