Saturday, February 10, 2007

renees friday five- yes I'm a day late

Roses Are Red your friday 5

Well, I am a day late Renee but better late than never
1. What is your favorited red food? there is this marinara sauce and it is so thick, I love it but I don't remember who makes it, love cherry lifesavers and nibs licorice too.

2. Do you own any red clothing? A tommy hilfigger sweater and almost nothing else. Not like I'm not a "hey look at me" girl, but it doesnt suit me very well

3. Name one item you can see right now that is red. A stack of unopened printer paper, mouse pad, a red ball my kids didn't put in the toybox and some envelopes for valentines cards

4. Have you ever run a stop sign or red light? Meeeeeeee? Nooooooo, never ever ran either (lying like a dead man in a coffin!!!!) Um, doesn't everyone roll through stop signs if no one is coming, you know the tree in the forest theory- if no one is there to see you, it kinda never happened?

5. Do you ever get so angry that you "see red"? Oh I've gotten way angry too...like the whole last week and when i look back on it, I just can't let it go. then I'm like grrrrrr! At least it has simmered down into a pale red.
That is all for now- oh- I must issue a warning for anyone clicking on my new link Jeanette- this site needs to be rated parental guidance but OMG is she a funny girl, she is like a sista. We have only known each other a little while- since birth, so about 30 ish years.She will be accompanying my ragged butt to mexico. More later have a great weekend

3 comments:

Renee said...

So umm...when are you going to Mexico...and like how come I can't fit in your suitcase??? That's okay I'll head to California in March anyways...lol

I'm so honored you do these silly little questions...and hey wear more red!!! Then you can sing...I feel pretty...oh so pretty...I feel pretty and witty and gay!!!!!! okay so leaving now!!!

jessi said...

for a gal who swears by pink...that's a ton of red!!! great Lo for the HS class!!! tell kian he rocks!!! Ireland is beautiful no matter what!!! there must be something in the red deer water with all this hair cutting going on...seen my son's head?? eeek!!!enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!

Kimberly White said...

Red! Have a happy day Tannis! I'll call you this afternoon! Kim