Last night was a ton of fun! My best buddy Cerys came to visit from Fort Saskatchewan and brought her boyfriend so we could give him the gears about being good to her. He survived and passed the test. Must be cuz he's a nice catholic boy tee hee.
And you read it here first people...Jessica Lute left her home for a second time without her children to socialize!!! We went to yuk yuks and it was hilarious. You know how Jessi always posts the wheels on the bus or sponge bob? This one guy had me rolling on the floor laughing as he dissed JT's "sexy" song. Stacy, this is for you, but seriously everyone try it...
He had mentioned how the song sounds like it was recorded through the mcdonald's drive through window speaker system. So put your hand close to your mouth and he says, I want two big mac's ...yeah! I'd like some fries with that...yeah! And sing these words in tune with JT's song. Freakin funny huh? Yep, I can almost pee my pants again. Got a little headache that kinda crept up on me outta nowhere and i still had to finish David's cake. Don't worry stacy it's pretty!
Moe stole my camera and I can't upload my newest scrapbook pages but I made on of my bebe and I don't care what anyone says, I was like Yes, I am amazing. It turned out so cute...maybe cuz he's so cute. I am going to upload them later today along with my hof entries cuz my phone wasn't ringing from CK or anything.
So off to have a little nap and then scrapbook the rest of the days away. I am almost childless for 9 days!!! Kids all went to their grandparents farm with their daddy except Vaughn cuz hey he's a momma's boy.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Well girls...I happen to be one of those people who loves a good challenge. Guess what? Keith Urban tickets ON THE FLOOR!!!! So Jessi, Jeanette, Renee and I are going, oh, you guys owe me some cash! LOL! I did call Jessi and we decided to make an executive decision and just buy em cuz this concert is SOLD OUT!!! I was going to go the ebay route but 2 tickets were well over 300 and that was in nosebleed section!
I love being on the floor cuz you can get close and take pics. They don't check for cameras because I had mine there for the dixie chicks and when I took Kayla to Hillary Duff. Soooo... any other Keith Urban fans be jealous and Renee...these words will be your new mantra "road trip in september". Totally hope we see you before that lady. Note: none of us own wranglers so feel free to wear regular jeans...or maybe I can borrow some from my girl Zoe but not sure if my fat arse will still fit the ones she has.Gonna go scrapbook my art card and birthday pics. C ya on your blogs later
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
well, well, well... you know how there are always three sides to a story? What you think happened, what you hope happened and the truth. Of course, George was there and I had to have my mandatory "kissy" face, and sorry Jess, you weren't looking so I thought a fake tongue in the ear pick would be great for the "no peeking kids" scrapbook and Jeanette had to sneak a kiss in too. I am sure Jessi hasn't been kissed so much in one night since her and Jay started dating!So here is what actually happened. Jessi says, I look too much like "mommy" I am going to change. Then if you were wondering why she was drinking water, coulda been cuz she had ohhh a 26 of baileys and kalua on the rocks before we left my house! I never knew ya had it in ya pansy, I mean, best cousin ever. You danced like a trooper!
I have to admit, you gals posted this pic and it is one of my favorites. I wondered for a split second if i should give J the bird or the bird's eye view...guess which one she got?
This cutie pie is Melissa. Maybe the mommy in me or whatever, she was so cute I just had to hug her! She looks like she's 18...ahhh the good old days huh gals?
Jessi, here is the afore mentioned payback, not a great pic all pg etc, J here is some payback for you too for posting the one of me looking shmammered. I was blinking!!!
Sylvio- thanks for dancing the night away and making me look good doing it! Love to two step but always have to lead, nice to find someone else for that job.
nice group pic except...hey buddy! Who the hell are ya and get out of our photo! Gonna have to learn photoshop!
Last but not least on a birthday note...I had to kiss a lot of Toad's before we found a TODD! Thanks for driving our drunk asses! Oh and here is a tip for all you girls who drink once in 3 years- first tip- NEVER NEVER eat the bar hotdogs off the cart no matter how good they smell! Also, I slept over at Jeanette's and Todd drove us back to get the car, so hence tip number two- If you throw up in someone's truck because they failed to stop and let you throw up outside (Hey Jeanette, what happened to holding my hair back? Kinda had a whole lotta throw up on my bad self, I know all class right here)DONT LET THEM DRIVE YOU TO YOUR CAR THE NEXT DAY!!! P.U. The truck smelled pretty bad, and NO Todd- I am STILL not cleaning it out so don't ask- you shoulda stopped, tee hee!
Back to my good girl image, switch gears here: Jessi and I bought some gorgeous flowers at our crappy LSS and I made this layout of me preggers with Vaughn. It says, "I can grow people". I read that on a t-shirt online once and I love it! Guys can't grow people, women are so amazing, but you all already knew that right?
Here is the front and back of my art cards 5-10.I have to admit, I am loving these little weekly bits of inspiration and I can't wait to review them. What do you have up your sleeve for next year girl? Emily
Last but definitely not least...A BIG BIRTHDAY HOLLA at our girl Karla! Inspiration has ate this girl up and swallowed her whole but hopefully she gets spit out to the blog world again cuz I for one, miss her! She is wanting to do a digi book on scrapbooking and I am sure we can pre-order so sign up! Just joking but you go girl!
Posted by Tannis at 8:31 AM
Friday, March 16, 2007
I read that line and it is from an American Eagle T-shirt and it seemed so fitting. I must have the worst "luck" of anyone I know. Anytime we go to a restaurant, my meal is either wrong, they forget it or bring it after everyone has eaten...even in mexico and I ordered a ceasar salad.
Things happen to me that are sooo crazy that i can't even make this Sh*% up! Sorry Jessi for standing you up last night...karma showed up.So, I could lay here in the fetal position and say, "Hey, come and kick me when I am down". But, I have decided not to.
Happy Birthday to me, today is a new day and I am cleaning house. Going to hang with some girls tonight and wear my new stash of clothes, went shopping with Jessi (you enabler) and my sister and spoiled my bad self!
So even though I am waaaaaay older than Renee wink!This old gal has some spunk left. Maybe I will take a pic and post it tomorrow so you can all count up my wrinkles and age spots ha ha ha
Posted by Tannis at 7:22 AM
Thursday, March 15, 2007
well well well... I am dissapointed here girls. It seems that KIM was the only one with a sharp pencil! I am sooo proud of you kim for giving it a whack. The first one Kim's answers were
a,e,d, (a,c,e), b
well you got them all right, number 4 was c by the way. They reel you in and they look so easy...then the pizza one??????I was like what the????
The answers were b,b,e,d,a so Kim got the second one right.
I am sending you a big fat rak sista!
The pic above is my version of the February layout contest for creating keepsakes.
and just cuz yesterday sucked, and last night sucked and this morning sucked I figured...hey, if ya can't laugh at yourself... So you know how the eighties are coming back???? Here is Jeanette and My version...baaahaaahahahahahah
Posted by Tannis at 10:51 AM
Monday, March 12, 2007
well here are the tids and bits. I uploaded pics of my luggage just for Ronda.Some people collect shoes...they never have my size so i collect luggage, handbags, accessories. I have never lost these at the airport or had to wait very long to find them. i love how vibrant they are. the pink and brown roxy set is a 3pc and is my absolute favorite!
Also as promised a RAK!!!!
Got yer pencils sharpened? This isn't no pencil lines challenge. For those brave few who want to try, you get 8 minutes per set of questions. Read the paragraph and set of questions, you have 8 minutes to complete then move to the next set and 8 minutes. For the person who correctly posts the right answer in the comment section, you get a kick ass rack. i was feeling generous...studying for the lsat gave me a headache! If no one gets them right, I will send the rak to whoever comes closest just cuz I am feeling generous and I will leave this open for a few days. Ready...
A building contractor must send six workers to work on a construction site. his workers include 3 electricians: Harry, Ingrid, and Jesus; 3 carpenters: Mary, Nick and Oliver; and 3 bricklayers: Andrew, Bert and Ernie. He must observe the following conditions:
Oliver and Andrew refuse to work together
Jesus and Harry always fight, so they can't work together
Jesus refuses to work unless mary is there
Mary won't work unless oliver is on the job
1) Which is an acceptable roster of workers?
a)Ingrid, Jesus, Mary, Oliver, Bert, Ernie
b) Ingrid, Jesus, Nick, Oliver, Bert , Ernie
c) Ingrid Jesus Mary Nick Bert Ernie
d) Harry, Jesus, Mary, Oliver, Andrew, Bert
e) Harry, Ingrid, Mary, Nick, Bert , Ernie
2If the contractor sends all 3 bricklayers what else must be true?
a) He sends 2 carpenters
b) He sends all 3 electricians
c) He sends exactly 1 electrician
d)He sends mary
E) He sends nick
3The 6 person crew must include
a)exactly 2 electricians
B)exactly 3 electricians
c) exactly 2 bricklayers
d)at least one of each kind of worker
e)at least 2 carpenters
4)Each pair can be sent to the job except
a)Ingrid and jesus
b)Mary and Oliver
c)Jesus and Andrew
d)Bert and Ernie
e) Mary and Ernie
5If the contractor includes andrew in the crew, which of the pairs must he also include?
a) harry and Jesus
b)Harry and Ingrid
c) Ingrid and Oliver
d)Mary and Ernie
e) Nick and Oliver
Kay, I got 4 out of five on my first one here and one more...
8 college students order a custom made pizza: it has 8 slices and each slice only contains one topping. The toppings are anchovies, black olives, canadian bacon, green olives, hamburger, onion, pepperoni and sausage.Each slice is equal size, four slices per side make up half the pizza; a slice is opposite the slice separated from it by three slices. The students are picky so observe the following conditions:
Each slice contains one topping and can only be used once
When moving from one slice to another, always go clockwise
The green olive slice must be adjacent to and clockwise from the pepperoni slice
The black olive slice is directly across from the anchovies slice
Anchovie slice can't be adjacent to the canadian bacon slice
Canadian bacon can't be adjacent to the hamburger slice
1) If the hamburger slice is directly opposite the green olive slice, which of the following cannot be adjacent to the pepperoni slice
b) black olives
2) If canadian bacon isnt adjacent to the black olive slice, which two slices could be adjacent to the onion slice?
a) anchovie and sausage
b)canadian bacon and anchovie
c)bacon and sausage
d)hamburger and black olive
e) suasage and black olive
3) Which of the following could be a series of four adjacent slices moving clockwise?
a) anchovie, sausage, hamburger, black olive
b)black olive, bacon, hamburger, pepperoni
c)black olive, green olive, pepperoni, hamburger
d)hamburger, anchovies, bacon, sausage
e)onion, black olive, pepperoni, green olive
4)what is the minimum possible number of slices between the green olives and onion slice?
5)If pepperoni is adjacent to onion what must be adjacent to the anchovie
a) black olive
6) if bacon is opposite hamburger what is the minimum number of slices between hamburger and black olive?
Good luck, and holy that was a lot of typing. I wonder who is smartiest? Yes that is a real word, just ask her! The second one made me want to jab my eyes out with a hot poker!!! I knew there was a reason I don't like pizza, seriously I must be the only canadian who hates it but oh well.I'm out.
Posted by Tannis at 8:00 PM
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Well, here is my "I am so amazed with myself" butterfly. Heidi had an acetate bird with paint on it for our AYTR class. I used an idea from Jennifer McGuire in this month's Creating Keepsakes mag. She used rub ons on a transparency. i decided to use rub ons on some acetate that I got at staples. i free hand cut a butterfly, edge the outline with black paint then used basic grey, wholly cow rub ons on it.
I loved it, there are a couple of views, the calender is the bottom half of my calender for the class.
Been trying to finish scrapbooking my mexico album. I did Jeanettes first and it was hard to decide what pics to include since we only took 600 PHOTOS! I was emailed about 10 more from some friends we made in mexico. I looked at the pics and was like, who is that???? Oh it is me, maybe one or two many tequilas. Nothing crazy, I just don't remember being at that photo shoot. ROFLMAO.
This is my completed art challenge. I love the photo shoot pics. thanks Jessi for not making me look like I just had a baby... oh wait I did! Can I still use that excuse after 6 months? Ha Ha! Update, I have actually lost 48 lbs and Jessi saw me in a 2pc bikini from mexico. She said i don't look half crazy, which is good.Won't be posting them anytime soon. Still got 20-30 to go by June so we will see. the 6am gym mornings are killin me I tell ya! Kato and Chris have been troopers but there are a few mornings when i was all alone... Chris, i promise your thighs will stop hurting and you'll be dead sexy by the time we run in banff, I will even wear cute running shorts with ya!
well, off to scrapbook, for all the smarties, I am going to post the LSAT questions. There will be two. The first person to post the correct answer in the comment section gets a RAK from me! SO get some rest tonight, these are crazy! Kinda like calculus...like i ever used that again in my real life!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Well, the L2S site hasn't been working only the forum and just like snowflakes is closed and apparently 2 peas can use your stuff without giving you credit. so the question of the day is where is everyone hanging out? your blogs? Still gotta get my card from stacy so i can upload some pics. Everyone go and send her some blog love cuz she broke her ankle! I feel for ya and I am coming to do "clean sweep" (then we can scrapbook tee hee)
I made a wicked awesome transparency butterfly with rub ons and I have to upload the pics before Jessi scraplifts it! LOL! She is the only one who has seen it and I had a yay me moment- but she confirmed it. She was like yep that is pretty awesome. Her and I can't be the only ones who scrapbook something then dance around saying " i am so amazing!" Fess up girls...
Also, I came across this poem and it is fitting right now. So i uploaded it for ya blog gals, I luvs ya!Anyone wants to email me and let me know where a new site is to hang out and upload, please email me. I won't have time soon with the crunch of school. I did a few practice questions from the LSAT. Who makes this shit up? Maybe tomorrow I will post one of the questions and we'll see who gets the most right.
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and
Colleagues forget favors.
Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you.
A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach. When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end.
Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you. . . Or
come in and carry you out.
Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, Sisters-in-law, Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunties, Nieces, Cousins, and extended family, all bless our life! And scrapbooking girlfriends
The world wouldn't be the same
without women, and neither would I.
When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other. Every day, we need each other still.
So thats it for today, don't forget about our girl Stacy...
Posted by Tannis at 11:37 AM
Monday, March 05, 2007
Okay gals, I stole this from my cousins blog and it was too tempting not to participate. wow! two posts in one day. the pg rated mexico details are the post following this one.
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink- yep...don't "ring the bell"
2. Swam with dolphins- yes and I thought they were sharks!Stupid canadians
3. Climbed a mountain-yep lots
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive- um no lay down when your dreaming
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid- no where is this?
6. Held a tarantula- fear factor, I just peed my pants
7. Taken a candle lit bath with someone- maybe...depends on who's reading this
8. Said "I love you" and meant it- way too many times
9. Hugged a tree- crap, someone saw? i was soo drunk
10. Bungee jumped- not yet but soon
11. Visited Paris-also real soon
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea-not yet
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise- do I need to add a number here?
14. Seen the Northern Lights-many times, more beautiful with someone beside ya
15. Gone to a huge sports game- yes, got free tickets to a yankees game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa- nope but someday
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables- yep, hated weeding th4e garden grr!
18. Touched an iceberg- nope but I do live in anada so maybe
19. Slept under the stars-I was 18 and passed out, what do ya do?
20. Changed a baby's diaper- OMG! is this a serious question?
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon- once, and no I still won't marry you
22. Watched a meteor shower-once
23. Gotten drunk on champagne- ROFLMAO! I barely remember but yep
24. Given more than you can afford to charity- yep
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope- yes and it was so beautiful
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment- many, many times this gets you in a lot of trouble
27. Had a food fight- whew my kids aren't reading this but hell ya
28. Bet on a winning horse- I hate to gamble with money, it is cheaper in matters of the heart
29. Asked out a stranger- yeah and then I dated him for waaaaay too long
30. Had a snowball fight-lots
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can- hellooo- anyone go to stage 13?
32. Held a lamb- yes, still can't eat lamb chops
33. Seen a total eclipse- in school with the styrofoam paper cup deal
34. Ridden a roller coaster- anyone anywhere anytime- even preggers!
35. Hit a home run- maybe once or maybe I dreamed it...quit laughing Kato!
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking- did anyone see my mexico pics?
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day- yes but I got busted, what do ya do?
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment- yes...
39. Had two hard drives for your computer- huh? what is a hard drive?
40. Visited all 50 states- nope but a lot of them, thanks dad
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced- again- is this a serious question?
42. Had amazing friends- the goodies last a long time:Zoelynn, Connie, Jeanette
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country- um hey...mexico
44. Watched wild whales- yes but not close enough to make me happy
45. Stolen a sign- I should post a pic- Red Deer city limits sign was the bar counter top in our house when I was 18
46. Backpacked in Europe- not yet
47. Taken a road-trip- baaa haaa haaa, sooo many!
48. Gone rock climbing- Banff, baby!
49. Midnight walk on the beach- many I loved and one I want to forget
50. Gone sky diving- anyone up for this?
51. Visited Ireland- everyday, she is a beauty! Not the country yet
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love- OMG! Still there
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them- yep, good times
54. Visited Japan- not yet but Konichiwa
55. Milked a cow- gross and yes
56. Alphabetized your CDs- who buys cd's? download, download, download
57. Pretended to be a superhero- everyday...I'm a mom remember
58. Sung karaoke- got the cd's...don't watch while sober
59. Lounged around in bed all day- ...no...never...
60. Posed nude in front of strangers- what kind of stranger? Mardi gras?...nooooo...
61. Gone scuba diving- yes, almost drown
62. Kissed in the rain- yes and it was dreamy
63. Played in the mud- yep! Kelly irwin and me and this is the drunk champagne night too
64. Played in the rain- yes...nuff said
65. Gone to a drive-in theater- welcome to saskatchewan people
66. Visited the Great Wall of China- not yet
67. Started a business- yes, not all it is cracked up to be...all guts no glory
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken- is there such a thing?
69. Toured ancient sites- does dinosaur park count?
70. Taken a martial arts class- couple times,
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight- DIXIE CHICKS BABY!!!!
72. Gotten married- only once
73. Been in a movie- yep, Clint Eastwood- the movie sucked!!!
74. Crashed a party- oooh so many times
75. Gotten divorced-separated but this step is next :( couldn't suck it up for 13 more years. long distance relationship is tough
76. Gone without food for 5 days- does having surgery count if they gave you jello and iv?
77. Made cookies from scratch- MARTHA HELLOOOOO!
78. Won first prize in a costume contest- only once
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice- nope love to though
80. Gotten a tattoo- yep, any longer and I woulda bolted
81. Rafted the Snake River- snakes!!!! HELL NO!
82. Been on television news programs as an expert- ha ha, no but been on television
83. Got flowers for no reason- yes, thanks Kato
84. Performed on stage- yes
85. Been to Las Vegas- yes
86. Recorded music-yes
87. Eaten shark- yes but they said it was chicken! DAMN IT!...tasted kinda like bunk chicken
88. Eaten fugu (pufferfish)- no way hosea!
89. Had a one-night stand- nope
90. Gone to Thailand- not yet
91. Bought a house- couple
92. Been in a combat zone-nope, good on ya Adam and De Rick
93. Buried one/both of your parents- no but does wanting to count? sorry people, being honest
94. Been on a cruise ship- no
95. Spoken more than one language fluently- yes
96. Performed in Rocky Horror Picture Show- no
97. Raised children (raising still)- ooh teen independance where are you?
98. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour- right...cuz I am rich too
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country- no
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over- yes, Calgary adn Red Deer and....not enough room here
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge- yes, gorgeous
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking...all too often...and then I hammed it up more
103. Had plastic surgery- no but I would like some
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived- no but my baby Porter survived and shouldn't have
105. Wrote articles for a large publication- only once
106. Lost over 100 pounds (45.5 kilograms)yep, when I had Kian, almost killed me
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback- no but does a diabetic seizure count?
108. Piloted an airplane- no but was with a hot pilot alone on a date in a sessna- best date I ever had!
109. Petted a stingray- no way
110. Broken someone's heart- um...mean girl here!
111. Ridden a bike- yep in 1980 or something...ha ha
112. Won money on a T.V. game show-no
113. Broken a bone- no but helped my sister break one...
114. Gone on an African photo safari- yeah.. no as if
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced- yep
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol... yes and I am sorry David, thought you were a prowler, hope the scar healed nicely
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild- um... yes...by accident
118. Ridden a horse- almost daily on our farm
119. Had surgery- oh boy, too many
120. Had a snake as a pet- no, gross
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon- no but I took a pic of it a week ago
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours- yes
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states- no
124. Visited all 7 continents- not yet
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days- and stay in the canoe? no
126. Eaten kangaroo meat- gross
127. Eaten sushi...some but i am a pansy
128. Had your picture in the newspaper- lots of times
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about- yes
130. Gone back to school- a few times, i am a professional
131. Parasailed- just last week, it was amazing
132. Petted a cockroach- can you pet cockroaches? Oh yes, Mike you are a loser!
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes- yep, mmmmm
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey- nope who is it by?
135. Selected one important author who you missed in school, and read- yep
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating..yes for outdoor ed, worst fish I ever cooked!
So now you know...I may have to kill ya. Can't wait to see other answers to this!
Posted by Tannis at 7:32 PM
hello my lovies! I am back from Mexico. Oh where do I start? We had a fabulous time overall. I felt like I should be on medicare as I was the oldest person there. I could have hung out and played bacci ball with the people my age...lol! I almost missed the plane back. After many nights of one too many tequila's (see photo below of J too funny)we vowed to stay at the hotel Thursday night...right...we were drug kicking and screaming to senor frog's for one last hurrah. We told the boys in our hotel who were out on a pass from alcoholics annonymous that they could count on us for a wake up call.
So at 6:50 there is a knock on the door where a male bad accent spanish says "housekeeping". We are like get lost we are sleeping. Another knock, housekeeping. So i go to the door and see Brian, still drunk. He says so are you guys coming to the airport? I looked at the time and we grabbed our already packed suitcases and beelined for the bus. In my haste I left my white gold and diamond earrings. Waaaaaaa! My friend is like email them and they can fed ex them back. Yeah, cuz the room cleaners here are so honest.So sad about that.
Thanks to Adam for scoopin me out of the bubbles and hey ladies- he is single and lives in Minnesota, he is an army boy! Let's hear a whoo-ah! Other little pic to note- the out of order one- it is from our hotel elevator. If you get in the elevator make sure you have plenty to drink cuz apparently if you are stuck, you wait until maintenance comes. Nice beach- hotel from hell.
I am dying to scrapbook, I almost need a 12 step program myself. I came back to the grind, load upon load of laundry and a messy house. Some little evil creatures left empty pepsi cans on my scrapbook stash..you know the one. It is named NotMe. I will try and keep it short and sweet. I met lots of fun people and took amazing pics and I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog.
Rhonda, I heard a tidbit about a scrap weekend at sucasa? Count me in honey, I do love to travel. I promise I won't bring any tequila...
and for the record George no matter what i said, I will hold your beer while you kiss someone's boyfriend any day of the week, I luvs ya.
Posted by Tannis at 2:50 PM