Monday, March 05, 2007

I survived




hello my lovies! I am back from Mexico. Oh where do I start? We had a fabulous time overall. I felt like I should be on medicare as I was the oldest person there. I could have hung out and played bacci ball with the people my age...lol! I almost missed the plane back. After many nights of one too many tequila's (see photo below of J too funny)we vowed to stay at the hotel Thursday night...right...we were drug kicking and screaming to senor frog's for one last hurrah. We told the boys in our hotel who were out on a pass from alcoholics annonymous that they could count on us for a wake up call.
So at 6:50 there is a knock on the door where a male bad accent spanish says "housekeeping". We are like get lost we are sleeping. Another knock, housekeeping. So i go to the door and see Brian, still drunk. He says so are you guys coming to the airport? I looked at the time and we grabbed our already packed suitcases and beelined for the bus. In my haste I left my white gold and diamond earrings. Waaaaaaa! My friend is like email them and they can fed ex them back. Yeah, cuz the room cleaners here are so honest.So sad about that.
Thanks to Adam for scoopin me out of the bubbles and hey ladies- he is single and lives in Minnesota, he is an army boy! Let's hear a whoo-ah! Other little pic to note- the out of order one- it is from our hotel elevator. If you get in the elevator make sure you have plenty to drink cuz apparently if you are stuck, you wait until maintenance comes. Nice beach- hotel from hell.
I am dying to scrapbook, I almost need a 12 step program myself. I came back to the grind, load upon load of laundry and a messy house. Some little evil creatures left empty pepsi cans on my scrapbook stash..you know the one. It is named NotMe. I will try and keep it short and sweet. I met lots of fun people and took amazing pics and I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog.
Rhonda, I heard a tidbit about a scrap weekend at sucasa? Count me in honey, I do love to travel. I promise I won't bring any tequila...
and for the record George no matter what i said, I will hold your beer while you kiss someone's boyfriend any day of the week, I luvs ya.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yes we did survive...but im not survivin without my Kamloops Hottie...tannis...can you say road trip...WINKS. WINKS..Ladies..we did have a blast and there are no regrets..except maybe one...but i left that one in Mexico...Kiss Kiss

Lynn said...

This is awesome Good for you! Pics look amazing!!!!! WOW! Yes you definitely have some catchin up to do, scrapbooking that is! Have a great night!

Lynn

Renee said...

Loved seeing all the pics!!! They're f'n awesome!!! So about your bday...I'd love to but I gots to work...next month when I'm "just" getting the house ready to sell I'll take a break and meet up with you gals to go hootin' and hollerin'...so count that as a definite rain check! You hear that Jeanette??? Margaritas all the way baby!!!

Kimberly White said...

Glad you're back! Glad you had a great time! Looking forward to seeing what you create with all those lovely pics! Kim

Ronda P. said...

So glad you had a blast! Love all the pictures. I felt so honored getting your email....precious little me. Made my day!

TammyBrownlee said...

ok...you had way to much fun without ne girl! SO freak'n jealous!!! next time i am a so go with ya!!!!

Talk to you soon you crazy chicha!