Friday, March 16, 2007

luck is for losers...

I read that line and it is from an American Eagle T-shirt and it seemed so fitting. I must have the worst "luck" of anyone I know. Anytime we go to a restaurant, my meal is either wrong, they forget it or bring it after everyone has eaten...even in mexico and I ordered a ceasar salad.
Things happen to me that are sooo crazy that i can't even make this Sh*% up! Sorry Jessi for standing you up last night...karma showed up.So, I could lay here in the fetal position and say, "Hey, come and kick me when I am down". But, I have decided not to.
Happy Birthday to me, today is a new day and I am cleaning house. Going to hang with some girls tonight and wear my new stash of clothes, went shopping with Jessi (you enabler) and my sister and spoiled my bad self!
So even though I am waaaaaay older than Renee wink!This old gal has some spunk left. Maybe I will take a pic and post it tomorrow so you can all count up my wrinkles and age spots ha ha ha

5 comments:

Lynn said...

too funny!!!! You have yourself a good night tonight! Be good!!!!

Renee said...

Happy freakin' birthday Tannis!!! I hope you have some great fun with great friends...wish I could be there to rock it out with the Red Deer home girls....Have a fabulous day!

Kimberly White said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Tannis
Happy Birthday to you

Hope you have fun tonight! (I'm right behind you - I join the ranks in July =)
Kim

TammyBrownlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!

Embrace your little black cloud girl!!!!!! lol

Hope tomorrow is better for ya...heck i wish the next year is better for ya...you...me....some margaritas.....life will be just grand!!!!! ;o)

Ronda P. said...

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNIS! Wish I was there celebrating with you!