Thursday, March 22, 2007

put your old bluejeans on girls!


Well girls...I happen to be one of those people who loves a good challenge. Guess what? Keith Urban tickets ON THE FLOOR!!!! So Jessi, Jeanette, Renee and I are going, oh, you guys owe me some cash! LOL! I did call Jessi and we decided to make an executive decision and just buy em cuz this concert is SOLD OUT!!! I was going to go the ebay route but 2 tickets were well over 300 and that was in nosebleed section!
I love being on the floor cuz you can get close and take pics. They don't check for cameras because I had mine there for the dixie chicks and when I took Kayla to Hillary Duff. Soooo... any other Keith Urban fans be jealous and Renee...these words will be your new mantra "road trip in september". Totally hope we see you before that lady. Note: none of us own wranglers so feel free to wear regular jeans...or maybe I can borrow some from my girl Zoe but not sure if my fat arse will still fit the ones she has.Gonna go scrapbook my art card and birthday pics. C ya on your blogs later

5 comments:

Renee said...

OMG!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! After the most shitty day today...you've made it a good one in a matter of seconds!!!! I will so be there with just my blue jeans on...I can't find my roper boots anyhow in this mess.....and wranglers..well my fat ass hasn't been a pair of them in years... YEEE HAAAWWW..

Hey Tannis...I'm gonna love somebody...love somebody like you...oh and u too Jessi for helping with the decision!!!

jessi said...

ROAD TRIP PARTY!!! so can't wait for this...keith urban, yummy!!!

Jeanette said...

Im gonna love somebody too..and its you baby!!..and my ass aint gonna be in no wranglers...have you seen wrangler bum?...lol...good job on the Keith Urban Challenge..you Rock!

Lynn said...

Good for you girls!!!! i am going too and I can't wait!!! I saw him before and he is soooooo worth seeing over and over and over again! hope you girls are there on the same night and we can meet up!!!

Kimberly White said...

SOOOO cool! Glad you got those tickets! Have a great day Tannis! kim