Sunday, March 25, 2007

you gotta have friends...





Last night was a ton of fun! My best buddy Cerys came to visit from Fort Saskatchewan and brought her boyfriend so we could give him the gears about being good to her. He survived and passed the test. Must be cuz he's a nice catholic boy tee hee.
And you read it here first people...Jessica Lute left her home for a second time without her children to socialize!!! We went to yuk yuks and it was hilarious. You know how Jessi always posts the wheels on the bus or sponge bob? This one guy had me rolling on the floor laughing as he dissed JT's "sexy" song. Stacy, this is for you, but seriously everyone try it...
He had mentioned how the song sounds like it was recorded through the mcdonald's drive through window speaker system. So put your hand close to your mouth and he says, I want two big mac's ...yeah! I'd like some fries with that...yeah! And sing these words in tune with JT's song. Freakin funny huh? Yep, I can almost pee my pants again. Got a little headache that kinda crept up on me outta nowhere and i still had to finish David's cake. Don't worry stacy it's pretty!
Moe stole my camera and I can't upload my newest scrapbook pages but I made on of my bebe and I don't care what anyone says, I was like Yes, I am amazing. It turned out so cute...maybe cuz he's so cute. I am going to upload them later today along with my hof entries cuz my phone wasn't ringing from CK or anything.
So off to have a little nap and then scrapbook the rest of the days away. I am almost childless for 9 days!!! Kids all went to their grandparents farm with their daddy except Vaughn cuz hey he's a momma's boy.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Good for you Tannis!!!! Enjoy your 'break'! Have a geat Sunday!!!

Stacy said...

i will have to try that lol and its my kids that just love that song lol and tannis hun you looked so hung over today i had to giggle hubby still says you can't play with the big boys lol!! i dont know about that i think you could give him a run for his money ......

Renee said...

Yuk Yuk's is always a good time! Wow Jessi out twice in one month...Rock it out girls!!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend and can't wait to see what you created....hey shout me out an email girlie!

Jeanette said...

Ya still feelin like smashed ass momma...you wanna run with the big dogs at night..dont be pissin like a puppy in the mornin...winks.
Im just jealous i couldnt go...

jessi said...

awwww....come on girls, it's not like my going out is that unheard of!!! it' happens more than...say an ice age does...LMAO!!!

it was fun...what are we doing next weekend???

hmm...so childless for 9 days??? a girl could get herself in some serious trouble!!! LOL!! have a great monday!!

Kimberly White said...

Glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see those pages Tannis! Have a great day! Kim

Ronda P. said...

So awesome. Makes me laugh about the JT McDonalds song. Happy you had a great weekend!

Karla said...

LOL!!! Too hillarious! Girl Your blog is my vacation!

I gotta get back inthe swing of thing!

Stay silly
-Karla

....and I'm hugging you right back!

TammyBrownlee said...

holy crap...i need to move to Red Deer to have a life...the party always seems to be out there! lol