Sunday, April 01, 2007

long lost blogger found!



before and afters of Porter's room




Hey girls! I finally did enough painting and spring cleaning. I still have some painting to do but I have completed enough to make an impact and I got rid of all the clutter and junk from the boys rooms.So there are a couple of before pics and one after. I still need to camo Kian's wall but we are making a bad ass skateboard ramp nightstand and i had to centre some stuff. Porter's room still needs some green above the ledge cuz the beige isn't packing enough BAM! I made the cool skull stencil all by my big self! I can't draw like Karla but it works.I prettied it up with a heidi swapp flames mask and some Rhonna Farrer stamps. I have it on good authority from an 11 year old boy that the room looks "awesome". I made the comforter sets by cutting a couple sheets in half and making duvet covers. Also the women's shelter got a stash of toys and my kids probably wont even miss them. I cleaned out my two frightening pantries and WOW! I actually have a lot of room in there. I am making Jessi upload a new section for layouts to my blog cuz I still have the damn password that my DH put on and I am using a different web service and I can't add to my blog with picasa anymore:( I am going to splurge on a new computer in about a month so I can do all my schoolwork in a snap.
I am busy busy busy. Part of not one but two circle journals. I have been having dreams about the one, it is seriously just wrong! I mean who dreams about scrapbooking....oh right, probably all of us! Had a sleepover at Jeanette's last night, funy girl!I am going to have to shower so we can shop. She's trying to get pretty like a coyote before it gets "ugly" right VaJJ? Baahaaaa, sorry girls, inside joke.
We are arranging a road trip to whitecourt to paint Renee's basement!I am not kidding Renee. If your DH is at work we could drive up on a Tuesday or something. Email me your phone number and we can arrange it..if you want. So I will visit everyone's blogs tomorrow, spring break is over and kids come home from daddy's tomorrow. No more sleepin in for this momma. Back to 6am at the gym, homework and being martha. I scrapbooked a lot so I will crack the whip and Jess can uplaod everything at once! hahaha.


had to add these last two pics for gramma on the boat...leave my bb with Todd for 5 minutes....at HOOTERS in a HOOTERS shirt pickin up girls...but Damn he's cute huh? The baby...

8 comments:

Lynn said...

good for you! Looks awesome, i gotta get something don around here too!!!!! That baby is so darn cute! Have a great Sunday!

Lynn
ps you girls still haven't told me what night you are going to see Keith!!!!!!!Let me know, I would love to meet you all!!!

Renee said...

Wow this all looks great girl!!! Well there seems to be no need for the painting party as I guess all my bitching paid off...My dh is getting someone in to take a look and give us a quote on all the painting that needs to be done..so nay nay may be off the hook where the painting is concerned...but I'm organizing and cleaning like a banshee.....

If you're girls are still up for a road trip...come on up girl...left my numbers on your facebook messages....

Stacy said...

very cool tannis love the strips in porters room and the mask in kian's that is totally cool!!! and vaughn i think it was difinately him the was doing the picking up at hooters lol better watch he might himself a sugar momma!!!

Jeanette said...

Ya...some APRIL FOOLS JOKE ...that was just mean there MR. we wont name names....inside joke huh tannis...HAHA...im still in shock...Johnson and the twins should be checked out before hand...!!!

The Kids are gonna love there rooms..they deserve it...there awesome!

Ronda P. said...

You aren't kidding you could come help paint. Love what you did for the rooms. Really cool.

Kimberly White said...

Look at you go girl! Once everything settles down around here I am planning a spring clean around here too! Have a great day! miss ya! Kim

chanel said...

hi Tannis,
thought i'd stop by and say hi, i'm one of the circle journal girls Jessi is organising.
have a great day ... you have been a busy girl!
luv chanel

TammyBrownlee said...

looks amazing girl!!!! Wanna come do my boys room!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend....flucking the Easter bunny now!!! ;O)