Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My life is ...

a stroll on the beach. As near to the edge as I can go.Thoreau

Just found this quote on an old layout. i still love it. I was looking for something in particular and total score!!! I found a bunch of old, but loved layouts. So hey, I am posting them just for giggles...and giggle you will. One features Jessi, former SAHM. Ha Ha Ha...


and yes, I need help cuz I just can't stop KISSING people and doing the kissy face. What is that???? I guess it could always be worse right? I could be grabbing their butts or something. Hi. My name is Tannis andI am a serial Kisser. I think I have been one for about 5 years now and I know that admitting I have a problem is the first step.
This is my layout from my 30th birthday, (last year ha ha)and I still love it, I am going to have to read the 30 things booklet cuz i forget what's in there...and am I having a good hair day or what??? Hey Jeanette, sorry I cropped you out of this pic, I do have the original on my bulletin board for all the world to bask in your fabulousness (and hey Jess, ps, yes that was a word, not as good as "smartier" but close)

Yeah, screw that! Anyhoo have a peek...this is a little sneaky for my circle journal gals, no I haven't visited everyone's blogs yet, this peek is for Karla, Lea, Sarah, Jessi, Chanel and Anam. I can't wait to get my first one in the mail! This one is officially going out by Friday, so Anam, watch yer mailbox.



And for my other cj gals, I am almost done and will post a peek of that too. but first off...momma is asking for some advice...yes I mean me


what does this look like? A baby eating popcorn twists...but it is MY baby, you know the one who is almost EIGHT months old and REFUSES to eat anything resembling, food!!!!! He purses his lips together when the spoon comes near him, or you put it in his mouth and he does the tongue loll and lets it plop onto the bib with glee. It is not my first picnic people, I am like what the??? so hey, any suggestions are appreciated cuz I can't let him subsist off of popcorn twists alone.(don't call CFS, I think they already know my number)He lives off of formula with pablum in it. I know he looks healthy but seriously.He may eat one or two of the gerber stars. Maybe I should just say, hey lovey, here's a steak. Enjoy. I mean he is built like a brick house and all, maybe he don't want no pureed peas and crap! Last but not least, Candice brought her little skinny to my house for a visit, told her to throw ya in the trunk Renee, but she never listens to me! Candice was here from whitecourt so just some cute babies, and off to bed for me. See ya soon girls. Kiss goodnight.

6 comments:

jessi said...

you are so geting spanked when I se you next...LMAO!!! OMG...is all I have to say to that!!! yeah...smartier was a pretty fab word creation...LOL!!! guess i better get started on my CJ...yours blew me away...yes girls...I already got to see the real deal...what?? well...she lives just down the road and I'm nosey!!!! LOL!! can't help you on the vaughn thing...sorry chica...out ideas!!! my only advice is...he'll eat when he's ready to!!!

okay...off to bed and hopefully tame the ferocious snoring beast...LMAO!!!

Renee said...

Okay after all this getting the house ready for sale business...I'm gonna have an ulcer...so what better way to cure it but come down and see you rowdies for a crazy time...that's what I will do..just let me get through this freak out time...and I'm all yours....oh and Jessi while you're spankin'...I want one too!!! lol

Lynn said...

You gotta love the old layouts! Gorgeous hair by the way...and those babies are too cute! I gree with Jessi, he will eat when he wants to! I never worried too much about that, same with soothers and bottles....big deal! The circle journal looks awesome good for you!Have a great day!

ps wedding plans are coming along we have her dress and suits to pick up this week so that will be fun!

Linda said...

dear serial kisser....I checked and YOU ARE on CFS most wanted....JK...hey that boy is a man's man and probably wants something substantial. If he can eat popcorn twists give him something like lunch meat or small pieces of hamburger...does he like broccoli. my dd was chowin broccoli and mashed pots at that age and screamed for em. don't care that the docs say not to do that some kids need it. and no its not gonna hurt em...my kids are all grown up and beautimus girlies in all the fabulousness. I, unlike Jessi, already knew that was a real word.

heart those los and thanks for the love on my blog. Your a great bloggin girl...smack back at cha. BEAUTIFUL DAY TO YOU and (psssst I, much to my kids delight, was a nerd in school) Was that my outside voice?

xoxox L

Kimberly White said...

You are fabulous Tannis! Love those layouts! PS What's step 2??? I have a picky little eater too .... I have no ideas for you except to keep trying. (The dietician said to try cutting it into interesting shapes. Are you kidding???? Obviously you don't have kids I thought)..Talk to you later! KIM

Jude said...

Hey Tannis...Sorry it took me so long to get over here and check out your blog. AS jessi will attest to, I will always lay blame for those kinds of things on my current state of knockedupedness. Yes, the prices for ultrasounds here are crazy, gotta love being the "working uninsured" LOL. Love your Lo of the birthday. I think your fine to just keep giving your little man formula.Some kids just don't like baby food and wait until they can chomp into some real food! I once tried to show Lincoln how "tastey" his new textured food was with rice and whatnot... I actually got some in my mouth and thought I would choke on the grossness of it all. I said forget it, here's some chicken... LOL. Can't wait until July! :)