Sunday, April 08, 2007

note 2 self and other ramblings


well, well, well...note to self: NEVER EVER EVER cheat on your hairdresser! I saw this gal at yuk yuks and her hair was amazing! I was like hey lady, who does your hair? She said- I did it my bad self I am a hairdresser. So I get her card and go there. She is about 60 bucks more than my regular girl even with a tip!!! So I specifically say, not platinum blonde and I wanted dark brown lowlights with my normal blonde. As she is doing my hair she keeps telling me "you are going to LOOOOVE me!" As my head is burning while she yaps on the phone and cusses to ehr friends, I finally say, hey, chemical burn here! So she rinses it out and my head hurts a lot. Then she is drying it and saying youa re going to LLLLove this. It is done drying and I say: No, I don't love it. It is WHITE PLATINUM blonde with BLACK lowlights! I want to scream, cry and punch her in the face all at once! I find out the other chick at the salon actually did her hair. So I am super pissed and leave without my cash! Not happy. I leave and tell J I look like a stripper!
She says no it isnt that bad. So I upload the mad pic for ya, this guy leans in real close and says hey did you work at the ecstatic(local strip club but luckily the high end one) as a dancer? I give him the screw you look, Jeanette the evil eye and say NO!
Then he says, well I wasn't trying to insult you, it's just that your hair looks so sexy...right. Soccer mom who looks like a stripper perfect! So the next day, I went and saw my regular gal with my tail tucked between my legs and she made me look normal. WHEW! OH, I also found a couple pics that were lost, so here is some love, feel it...aaaawww! Jessi and her DH.

Finally "met" Renee on the phone. Felt like I have known ya for years! I am sure in years to come I will say this.Can't wait to meet ya at the scrapbook shop on the 21st. We are planning a little road trip.And for Lynn, I am pretty sure we are coming to the concert on the Tuesday. Jessi has the tickets at her place. Maybe we can lunch. I told Renee we need to go shoe shopping with the queen of rockin shoes!

other rambling: what is the definition of uncomfortable silence? Ask Jeanette...this guy comes to Bellinnis and he is pretending that he is her boyfriend, but she is there with our friend Carl-just hanging out. The pretend boy got all jealous and stuff. Guys are stupid- throw rocks at them!

and hey Renee, remember our one in the morning msn with Jeanette? See I can still do the splits!!! Yahoo for this old cougar of a cheerleader huh? I can still do handsprings too but only for my daughter cuz Jeanette says it is creepy...(she is just jealous cuz she would kick her bum if she tried with those long legs)

and last but not least, I am ending with a big kiss from Vaughn. I just can't get enough of this cute kid! He's all kinds of cute I tell ya! Big Kiss blog ladies

8 comments:

Renee said...

Girl it was great yackin' at ya...call me anytime...during the day call me on my cell...in the evening on the home phone...Remember I'm competing with the hubby for the phone...lmao....

Hot splits there lady!!! Now you got the dance moves for the stripper persona you took on briefly for the day lmao!!! Was there a pole involved??? tee hee....
Aww... look at Vaughn...what a cutie patootie!!! I could just pinch those cheeks!!! Talk to you soon!!!

Lynn said...

The Splits???? WOW! I never could do those dumb things! I hope you gals are all coming to the concert on Tuesday and you bet I will meet up with you! Can't wait!

Kimberly White said...

Thanks for the sweet Vaugn kiss - and I hear you about hairdressers ... I once went to see mine and asked for highlights and he charged me $175 for the color plus 60 for the cut ... I just about puked (I guess he had given me a deal the time before). Crazyness! Have a great day! Kim
PS Are you interested in scrapping this weekend????

Karla said...

TAAAAAAAAAAAAANIS!!!! Wahat's upi honey? Now listed...I can do the slpits somethin fierce. So when we finally do meat we will have to take a picture and sell it on ebay. It will read...." Scrapbooking Divas Split for You" LOL!!!!!! You know we would make MILLIONS!!!!! Ha HAAAAAAAA! Missed you.....

-Karla

Stacy said...

very proud of you for those splits i can do a cartwheel if i lost the weight i could do more lol !!!! maybe i should post that pic of you doing the splits on the wall in front of treadmill for inspiration to get working lol!!! and might i say if your a cougar what am i???????

Karla said...

Tannis e-mail me!!!!

Ronda P. said...

see what ya get for cheating....lol Sorry girl you had to go through that. At least you had the nerve to go back to your girl....I don't know if I could. Love that kiss from Vaughn...so stinking cute!

Kimberly White said...

Tannis ... I'm sad you are sick and can't come today. We'll miss you girl! We'll have to try it again soon! Get better! Kim