Saturday, April 21, 2007

Quick post and a road trip




First thing is first, is my banner amazing or what? Thanks Jessi, I was trying to pay attention, but I don't get it so when i want a new one, I'll take you to another one of my secret shopping hideaways like I took you to today. Big Kiss.
Secondly, Jessi was going to give me a smack cuz I was a scrapbooking crazy lady last night. At 2 am she finally kicked me out, party pooper!
I am so last minute but off to Whitecourt I go to meet Renee. Can't wait! See ya soon girlio...hey Jeanette, sorry you gotta work lady, more boys for us ha ha ha, just joking! We'll miss ya, winks!

9 comments:

Ronda P. said...

Awesome banner. Jessi rocks. Love those layouts. Way too cool. I'm a late night scrapping girl myself...some on over when Jessi boots you out!

jessi said...

O...no...you'll be doing the next banner all by your BIG self!!! LOL!!! It was fun...so just let me know when you want to change it up again!!!

have fun in whitecourt!!! sad that I couldn't come...but I'll get over it!! Heehee!!

ciao chica!!

Renee said...

Hey you were right when you said you were rocking out the layouts....hmmmm I think you'll be my new enabler....I got some painting done so ole ball in chain is letting me out...see you soon!!!

Stacy said...

i love those lo's glad you got to go hope you have fun and when is jessi coming to do mine???? lol

Jeanette said...

Hey..its ok if you have all the men...cause i think i like the one i got...can you say HARD man titties...yowsa..

Kimberly White said...

Love those layouts Tannis! Have fun on your trip! Kim

Linda said...

Gotta love Jessi. She makes a mean banner and the girl just learned photoshop???? Come on!!! LOL Anyway, have a great road trip Tannis, and can't wait to see the banner YOU create....I'm out... Happy day!

Lynn said...

fabulous banner, I want one!!!! Oh Jessi where are you???? I need you? Ronda? anyone? Have a great time meeting Renee! Say Hi, even though it is probably already too late... great layouts as well by th way!

Anam_Kihaku said...

loving those layouts!! love them.