Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I have been Mia! Sorry, i try to dish out my blog love yesterday and I will finish the rest today. I want to catch up on everyone cuz I miss you gals. I have been creative for the last night or two and I am suffering from lack of sleep. I did this layout of my daughter and though it's simple- I LOVE how it turned out!

This is a clock I made from a little AYTR inspiration. it reads "She always made to dream". It is hanging in my scrapbook room.

Here are my dusty old art cards that i haven't posted. I am almost caught up and will try posting them weekly. I am on this big organization-time management thing.

Here is the other side.

Okay Kim, a big thanks for tagging me.
The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Tannis
1. Famous Singer/Band: Tanya Tucker- also how I got my name which is really "TANYA"!
2. 4 letter word: time
3. Street: Taylor Drive
4. Color: teal
5. Gifts/Presents: tiara-with diamonds please!
6. Vehicle: toyota tercel
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: t-shirt
8. Boy Name: Tim
9. Girl Name: Taylor
10. Movie Title: The lake House (the counts as a word right?)
11. Drink: tequila!
12. Occupation:tulip
14. Celebrity: Tim McGraw-yummy!
15. Magazine: Time
16. U.S. City: Topanga
17. Pro Sports Teams: are you kidding me? Toronto Blue jays
18. Fruit: Tomato
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Toe broken- but the high heels were pretty!
20. Something You Throw Away: trash ha ha- hey kim: Ketchup bottle after it's empty
21. Things You Shout: TIM! TIM! OMG! IT's TIM MCGRAW!
22. Cartoon Character: Timmy Turner

I am not sure who has been tagged on this yet so I am going to tag Sarah, Amber and Bethany. Now I am getting away from the computer. I have to go to the doctor. Don't you love how they call you up and say come in we have news but they wont tell ya? If it's bad, why do I want to drag my butt down there with four kids in tow, and then drive home being a complete wreck! Wouldn't it be safer to tell me the bad crap so i can be at home feeling miserable rather than sitting in a parking lot composing myself wondering if I will make it home without having a meltdown? Anyway, I love the stuff you gals have been pumping out and today is the new word at OLW so check it out!

7 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Hope the news is GOOD (like we just thought you should know we found your lottery ticket the last time you were here and you won 3 zillion dollars) But if it isn't I have a big hug for you. Thanks for doing the tag (hee hee - ketchup - of course). Love your art Tannis! Kim

Renee said...

Hey Tannis...I'm pullin' for ya...now you have me all worried...call me and let me know what's up k girl? Miss ya and I can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

Ronda P. said...

Hey tannis.....got some of your love last night...man I've missed you. Let me know what you find out....very worried for you! Love the layout. It is awesome!

Lynn said...

Love the layout, Love the clock and Love the cards! Hope your news is good news!!! Have a great day!

Lynn

Linda said...

OMG I hate when drs. do that. Happened to me a few years ago and I couldn't get an appointment for like 2 weeks... talk about being crazy...I was a wreck long before I got there. Anyhoo, think positive... don't stress yourself.... let me know and you are definitly in my thoughts and prayers. Absolutely loving the creative thing you've been doin. Lots of love and prayers your way girl....xoxoxox

Jude said...

Ok, so what did the dr. say??? I do love the picture and LO you did of your daughter, so cute! Please e-mail or update and let us kow you are okay though!

sohpiasmom said...

Thanks for the tag Tannis! Just update my blog with it! Hope things turn out okay...keep us posted girl :)