Sunday, May 20, 2007

Long weekend wasn't long enough


Renee and Stacy

this is a teeny sneak peek at my circle journal that is heading your way Chanel



this is our sad face cuz we had to say bye bye to Renee
I vowed to meet all the amazing gals I know from blog land and......RENEE MCDOUGALL is the first supestaaaaa I am shouting out to! She came and scrap booked with us Red Deer girlios! Stacy and Kim came over and we got all jacked up on pepsi!!!! I really have to lay off this stuff. It's all good for the first 20 minutes until the caffeine headache sets in.
We had our mojo going until about 3 in the morning when we finally had to shut it down! We were kinda tired.
Well...the long weekend isn't over and as promised Renee, I never posted the pic of you and jess. jessi was sick so she didn't get in on this scrap book action. Check you gals later.

9 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Hey Tannis! I had a great time! Thanks for hosting the party! kim

jessi said...

O man!!! so sad I missed the fun!!!my head is all better...looks like a fun time!!

next time my head better cooperate!!

Stacy said...

i had a blast!! i almost turned around and came back the fog was disgusting!!and then could not sleep when i got here lol!

Lynn said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This looks like so much fun! one of these days!

Renee said...

Hey Tanny!!!! You are the best hostess with the mostest!!! Thank you for a wonderful weekend....hot eats and cosmo treats....pepsi my ass....lol I'm so excited to have gotten something done....but hey girl...where are my pictures?!?!?

Ronda P. said...

So very cool to see all you ladies together. That CJ looks awesome but where's MINE? I need some Tannis Love!

Linda said...

I'm stoked yall had a good time. Thanks also for stopping by my blog. Your comment meant a lot to me and I appreciate it. It was a tough moment but ya know I am soooooo happy it happened. It's made a huge difference for all of us. Thanks again Tannis and that Circle Journal rocks...let me know when you are up for another one...maybe we can get something goin. Love to yas take care of the kiddies.

Jude said...

Tell me please, that when you type "Superstaaaa" you are saying it like the girl from SNL? (Mary Catherine Gallagher) I love to use that phrase, complete with the lunge.LOL... So glad you got to meet some of your blog friends... soon,very soon!! And I love the pouty lip picture. I fully expect to get a TanniKiss photo for my collection you know. (that is another new word for you. Definition:(n.)The process by which you get multiple photos of Tannis making a kissy face at you.

chanel said...

oh cool ... looks wikid! can't wait to see what you've been up to! I am sending Jessi's one to you tomorrow ... she has hers in a plastic bag, can you do me a favour sweetie and put mine in a plastic bag too .... might keep it in better condition. Thanks dear ... have a great weekend luv chanel