Tuesday, May 08, 2007

a tag, some pics and waaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Well Jeani tagged me so here goes ( blonde girl had to call in the big guns to change this tag from German to English...but I'm pretty right???)
1. Where is your mobile? anywhere I am...practically glued to my head!
2. Your Partner? In crime? She's at carl's...no partner partner:(
3. Your hair? Always long, never short
4. Your mom? In Fort Saskatchewan, always at work
5. Your dad? Doesn't visit me enough cuz I don't have Tiger Woods golf on nintendo
6. Favourite thing? my computer these days!
7. Your dream in the last night? I dreamed of a beach
8. Your favourite drink? Water
9. Your favourite Car? If it's paid for and the insurance is cheap AND it fits all my kiddos...I LOVE IT!
10. The room where you are? scrapbook room/playroom
11. Your last partner? big fat LIAR but gotta love him!
12. Your fear? That my tumor turns out to be cancerous!
13. What would you like to be in 10 years? On a beach with someone I love
14. With whom did you spend the yesterday evening? hmmm...who's reading this? I plead the fifth.LOL!
15. What are you not? a lawyer ...yet
16. What was the last you did yesterday? stole a kiss from my sleeping babe
17. What do you wear right now? shorts, and a jimi hendrix t
18. Your favourite book? SHE_ Kobi Yamada- READ THIS BOOK!
19. What was the last you ate yesterday? watermelon
20. Your life? Is not where I expected to be but right where I want for today
21. Your mood? always a little giddy
22. Your friends? are a small circle but they are the ones i know are TRUE: love ya gals
23. Whereby are you thinking right now? drive kids to school
24. What are you doing right now? trying to type fast enough to finish this post so kids arent late for school!
25. Your summer? so anticipated! Andreanne coming, a US trip...oh my!
26. What runs in your television? haven't watched it in FOREVER
27. When did you laugh the last time? this morning at my bb
28. When did you cry the last time? yesterday...seeing kids sad to see daddy leave for home
29. School? um...don't tell my prof i am on computer blogging rather than doing essays!
30. What are you hearing right now? chatty kids
31. Favourite weekend activity? To sleep late...I hear ya
32. Dream Job? Earn much, work few- hey mine too Jeani
33. Your computer? dell
34. Outside of your window? grass and boring front yard
35. Beer? coors light, saving calories!
36. Mexican food? only if it is pansy spice... as in hold the mexican!
37. Winter? only if i can find some cute accessories ha ha ha
38. Religion? Catholic but on the fence about some tids and bits
39. Vacation? i have 2 planned
40. On your bed? beautiful toile blanket
41. Love? Isnt all it's cracked up to be!I say boys are stupid...throw rocks at them!
oh yeah, i tag Amber and Anam
and i am not as quick on the draw as jess because she had my camera card and reader but in case you never saw them there, here are a couple of pics we took just for giggles...we were going with the whole redneck woman thing, I am often barefoot in my front yard with babies on my hip so...if the shoe fits- don't wear it!


she's not photogenic or anything is she??? I say...

how do you spell pllllllllltttttttt? Or whatever sound that makes? you know the one jess

let me hear ya say "hell ya!"

serial kisser in training...ha ha, lessons next weekend see YOU there...yes, i will upload the videos to facebook!

and us gals swapped supplies for the Ali challenge and had some yummy eats...Kim,this boy is 100% cutie pie! Look at those curls! And Stacy gets a big whoo-ah because I think she brought a donation that could fill a scrapbook store (sorry if Randy is reading this...lol!)So, the crop for kids is getting a big donation from us, if anyone is not going but wants to donate, drop off hear and we'll fill the mini van to the roof!
here is the waaaaahhhhhh! I will be computer less at least until Friday or Saturday. But, it is a good news bad news deal. My dad's business partner is putting a new hard drive in my computer so no more password (sorry Morgan) and I can get on yahoo, and all kinds of cool stuff! But no visits to blogs. So I will come visit and give out a whole bunch of love on the weekend. Check out my new links for Anam, Chanel, Jude and the cool gals from my circle journal.
Amber- thanks for the little note on my Jenni bowlin order! How sweet are you! I love the stuff...it is amazing! I can't wait to make something, these papers are delicious people!
Speaking of delicious and to answer Jude finally! My babe is eating food! Not the pansy in a jar food, but arrowroots, fried rice, teeny bits of chicken, the entire gerber graduates line AND he is drinking his milk from a sippy cup! He grew up overnight soooo, Jude, when that babe is born, come on over, stay a spell and I will snuggle up that little lovey while you nap and read books. If the commute is too much, I'll just hang out at your joint baking cookies until the baby says it's first words which of course will be "tannis or martha" ha ha.
bye gals, gonna miss you:(

5 comments:

Stacy said...

wanta know what randy said he said thats a start when does the rest go?? yeah in dreams buddy lol!!! and just to show what a good girl i am i am stopping by the scrapbook store on the way home ;)

Renee said...

As long as you don't lick my face I'm all good...Guess I'll be needing to bring my princess clothes with me so I look pretty for ya...tee hee...I can't wait to get away and paint the town red! Can I get a Hell yeah and an AMEN?!?!

Ronda P. said...

Soo cool to read more about you! So loving those photos. Andy, the DH, did a "Who's this" to the ones you sent me. Ya you made him turn his head! LOL! Kisses

Linda said...

fun stuff and glad to no more about you. Love the pics, yeah, caught them at Jessi's first. Too fun to have a photo shoot like that...Happy bout that bb eating and all. See, Jessi said he's eat when he was ready. Have fun girlie. xoxox L

Jude said...

Where to start? The Q&A... still LOL. I will take that beach vacation too, complete with little umbrella drinks and a nanny. A fat old lady nanny too, not some 18 year old in a thong.(the other "Jude" has placed this odd fear of nannies in me, blame him.) I am so glad the boy is showing his grinding skills and munching some good food... but what in the heck is arrowroot??? ANd I will take you up on any and all offers to come back and hold this little peanut- although you will have to fight off Micah. He is a total baby hog and loves to snuggle em. I am hoping to get some good news about my summer travel on Thursday... how can they turn me down right?