Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Remember when...


side a of the cards

side b

i know this pic is blurry but it basically says the same thing as my post does

yep, this one is a bit blurry too but maybe that is a good thing lol!
here are my last seven art cards. Thank goodness Morgan doesn't read my blog or this would probably swell his head. When I saw Emily's post, I immediately thought of the Alan Jackson song, Remember when. I couldn't find it to upload so i uploaded lightning crashes, the first song Morgan and I ever danced to in 1994.
I know our relationship is crazy, (be quiet peanut gallery) but I do have to say that we are giving an honest effort to do what is best for our kids. We all had dinner out yesterday before Kian's soccer game and we both bathed the kids and tucked them in for the night. We have our moments of crazy but moments like last night I want to remember and sometimes I do..."remember when". anyhoooo, enough with the sappiness!
I am almost done painting my deck. Note: if you ever buy a house, make sure all the landscaping etc is done or that you have friends who are hands on! I am doing all this crap with almost no help and when I do get a hand it is a quick and fleeting moment.Hey Todd, time management is an issue but please for the love of GOD, can ya work on that? Ya do good work when ya show up to work!
I can't wait to post some before and after pics! I visited almost everyone's blog today and sorry if I missed anyone.
I am going to back away from the computer to paint while the babes are having a nap. Thanks for everyone's kind words about Albums from the attic For you local gals, I have a bunch of great new product that arrived yesterday including Basic grey's precision files set, 7 gypsies book knobs, gem brads and maya road stash. I am building an ark to hock my wares from this weekend's farmers market. I hope you can make it Noah! After, there is an impromptu scrap session at my joint Saturday at 3- til whenever you fall asleep! See ya there.

9 comments:

sohpiasmom said...

Love you card this week, girl! That picture is just gorgeous and the journaling is beautiful :)

chanel said...

hi dear ... you cards are awesome. esp love the one with the tape measure - too funny!
hope you week goes super good ...
i had a circle journal turn up yesterday ... so will get working on it and get it off to you ... you will love it when you see it!!!! love chanel

Jude said...

I so wish I was a local girl right now... :) ANd I love that Alan Jackson song too... makes me all teary eyed. Your cards are sweet. Thanks for the dad encouragement too. Check your e-mail, I have a question for ya'...

Kimberly White said...

I'll be there with bells on! (To scrap AND shop!) Or maybe I'll come visit you at the FM because that's more fun and then come and SCRAP and SHOP again! Hope you are having a wonderful day. HUGS to you! Kim

Stacy said...

am i invited to scrap to ?? lol i dont have to work till the 9th of july yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!

Renee said...

K here's the scoop..."Noah" has to meet at the lawyers on Friday afternoon to sign some mortgage documents...so on and so forth...then Noah is a free bird to bring her arky arky on down to your place...now that being said...I won't get there until at least 6 I imagine. Shall I bring any provisions to feed the animals?

Oh yeah and I talked to Cerys to see if she was available cuz I was gonna pick her up on my way by..but she's workin' pffft!!! lol

Great cards Tanny and hey the guy's your kids father...and was your husband for a long time...your entitled to feel what you feel...loves ya girlie...will call you Thurs to give you the low down!!

Lynn said...

great post! Love your cards! and good for you for making the best of a situation!!!!!

Kelly said...

so 'NOAH' will have to do my shopping for me!!!!! Have a great weekend:)

Linda said...

HEY - TAGGED YOU - SEE MY BLOG