Thursday, June 14, 2007

updates, good friends, good things

Whew! I have a whole lot of updates! First off a big thanks to you amazing gals!
My layout was chosen as one of the favorites so thanks to those of you who chose mine! I am honored to be part of your success. I met some great new friends especially Kelly, when I was in Whitecourt for Renee's going away party.

Grande Prairie is far...but not that far so make sure you keep the spare room open for me!

what is this? This is the sign for my booth at the Farmer's Market. Look here to see what I'm up to. Although I love all my non-Canadian gals, you have amazing supplies at your fingertips. So, I had to even the score for the Canadian artists...I opened a scrapbooking business! I am offering classes and supplies until I can get a leasehold space ready for the stampede of shoppers.There were a few bumps in the road but I am committed to following through with this goal I have set for myself. After classes run, there will be a limited number of kits complete with supplies and detailed instructions,for sale.
I am looking forward to this new adventure. Once the store is ready I will be looking for local talent to teach classes,design projects, and a DT team. I love some of the USA gals who totally rawk the creativity, so there may be an email in your inbox asking for your amazing presence in way of a project idea.
With the business that this brings, I may be out of blog land but I promise to check up as often as possible and see what you are creating. Thanks to you girls who supported me thus far, you know who you are and I love you bunches!
Off I go to price the giant boxes of product...Maya Road, 7 Gypsies, Urban Lily, Hambly....and much more not offered at the LSS. See you at the market!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I had AN awesome time on Saturday and it was sooooo good to meet you in person, Renee was right you are one COOL chick that is alot of fun to hang out with, with a good head on your shoulders:) You fit in perfectly here and thanks for ALL your help with the kidlets, they say you can tell a good person if your kids like them and I think you passed that test with FLYING colours!!!!:)

Jude said...

You have just named all of favorite product suppliers! I hope this business booms for ya girlie, I think it is an amazing idea. I can't wait to hear and see more. :)

Kimberly White said...

Hey Lady! Can I come over again and go shopping! I'm loving my Hambly and want some more! I am so proud of you and what you are doing! Kim

Renee said...

I'm so glad you came Tanny...you're definitely a gal of your word...and never fear I will be down to visit...and besides we got some Keith Urban to drool over soon...and hey umm Nay Nay wanted to shop but somebody was a little tooooo busy to bring the product over before she left...ahem....Nay wants the Hambly!!!!! lol

If I could I'd totally be there to help you out...cuz hey that's what buds do...good luck and keep me posted...call me!!!

chanel said...

good luck ... looks like fun from your photos! have a great day luv c

Anam_Kihaku said...

YEAH!!! such fanatasic news and you will rock this!! :) well done you :)

Lynn said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! Good for you tannis, Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you are up to, sooooooooo product online?????? Fabulous pics oo by the way Love them!

Linda said...

Hey - thanks for coming by the blog...just checking back with you, it's Foresthill, CA Up in Northern CA the foothills above Sacramento....totally gorgeous up there, trees, deer, everything... love it. I have an acre backyard.... get the tractor out dear. LOL thanks for your sweetness on my dad's day album... xoxox

Vee said...

congrats on being chosen as a fav!!!
see ya in CO soon :)