Tuesday, June 26, 2007

weekly catch up

WOW WOW WOW! what a busy week i have had. I'm sure everyone has read on Jessi's blog that we booked a trip to England for September. Gotta love the Travel zoo website. For those of you who don't know what it is, they email you the world wide best travel deals every week. Yes, it is free of charge.
Only one more day of school before summer holidays! I am in shock. where did the time go??? Andreanne, our exchange student from Quebec, arrives on Saturday. We are so excited to see her again. I made her a cute welcome banner ala heidi Swapp as it was one of our art assignments for the month. We were supposed to make one for our scrap space but I figured Andreanne would enjoy it more. It turned out pretty cute,although I have a few finishing touches to do check it out:

Also, this project was a quick and easy little way to showcase some pics. Want to make one? Go here


Renee and I scrapped some little projects with Kim and Stacy on the weekend. Kim ran out of creative juices, she let the rest of us have some, so she scoured my stash and made me one of her "kits"! It was so awesome! She found a stash of goodies that i had hoarded for some time and made me re-love them once again. Thanks girlio!
I was thinking about Emily's art cards and i was struggling with this one. You are supposed to choose ONE photo that brings emotion or that you totally love. How do you pick just ONE???? I love photos! I did find one though!
I was also tagged. This will be the longest post ever! SO for those of you who are hard core bloggers, read on!
. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Tanya Tucker...I know, how embarrassing!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night thinking please for the love of God can Vaughn sleep already!!!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
love it! I love changing it up all the time

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ham, and black forest ham, and smoked ham,oh and did I mention ham??

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
LOL! Almost a whole soccer team!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, who doesn't want to hang with Martha? JK

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
me? no...never ever

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes but I would love to have them out, they bug me a lot

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
in a second! anyone up for that?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
oatmeal and brown sugar mmmmmmm, I had it this morning!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no because you can't untie flip flops

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
for sure! I just pretend to be all girly but I can hold my own!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
fat free? as ifffff! I love turtles ice cream YUMMERS!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their teeth, then I was always jealous how white people's teeth were, not anymore!

15. RED OR PINK?
is this an actual question? PINK of COURSE!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
sometimes, i talk too much, but it is also my favorite thing at times cuz I meet great people!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Connie:(

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
definitely

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
no shoes and brown track pants

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
rice cake and tuna with fat free mayo- curves diet going good still

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
crying baby, Chris says he can't hurt himself crying and i have run out of patience in this whole teething department!

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink with sparkles in it

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
a clean baby washed with gerber oatmeal soap, i almost want to lick him he smells sooo good!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
telemarketer

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
yes, and I would love to meet her in person
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnastics, cheerleading, and very little else

27. HAIR COLOUR?
Dark blonde with lighter blonde highlights

28. EYE COLOUR?
brown eyed girl baby

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope, can't stick my finger in my eyeball, gross

30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
tough question...I like so much stuff! crab cakes and aoli dip

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
scary scary! so hard to find a good one these days though

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I am sam, tears and i don't cry at movies. I had to buy this one!

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white with pink butterflies on it

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer, but not in alberta cuz it only lasts for five minutes

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
depends on who's giving them to me

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
not sure

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
.................

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
baby slobber, Vaughn loves chewing it

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I can't even remember when I watched t.v. last period.

42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
kids laughing with one another or them saying i love yous at night
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Sshe said yeah yeah yeah, I love the beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I don't know because I am geographically challenged. I think maybe Cuba or Dominican

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I think I am a good cook but please don't ask my kids lol!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Brooks, Alberta

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
to be able to go back in time like superman to save people

I am going to tag Jeani.
whew!
I had fun this weekend Renee. I may be up to see you friday to scrap one last time before you go.


I'm going to miss you:(
okay, off to go check you gals out

10 comments:

Linda said...

I'm still laughing. Thank Goodness my mouse pad has a mouse on it and not slobber...lol... Very funny girlie. xoxoxox's to you.

Linda said...

Hey - what's your email? facebook me.

Renee said...

Hey girlie girl...well Kel and I would love to have you to hang out and sb with us...would be great and if you need a place to stay let me know...I'm no Martha but I'm sure I got some oatmeal somewheres...lol Thanks for finding my files for me! We'll be farther away but hey there's always roadtrips!!!

By the way love my lil book and how your sign turned out;)

Kimberly White said...

Awesome sign Tannis! And I had a great time on Saturday - even though I lost my creativity! Glad you like your kit! Have a great day! (And wow - I love that picture frame thingy you did!) Kim

Jude said...

Love your new project, very, very cool! LOL at your quiz answers! I am so excited for you guys that you get to go to England... have a bloody goodtime! :)

sohpiasmom said...

Haha...it was fun reading this! The little banner is so sweet :)

chanel said...

your banner is so cute ... bet you love it!
and the frame ... seriously stunning ... great work girl! have a great week luv c
p.s. posted cj your way today! yay!

Ronda P. said...

learned some really cool things. I think you all are going to have a blast in England. Love the project. Way too cool!

Kelly said...

I love that pic of Renee and I think there was something in those questions I was gonna comment about BUT I forgot after reading them all!!!! This weekend if you are in Whitecourt and feel like calling I would love that 780-778-3018 but if your bust I totally understand:) Hope you have a good one!!!

Linda said...

hey...... you've been tagged, again.