Monday, July 23, 2007

Denver is amazing!

well I am in Denver with the blogger girls. My dear sweet J J is up to her elbows...in pooh! As i pull into Ronda's drive I get a txt message of Kian cleaning bb poo off Ireland's carpet and Vaughn pooped in the tub! I am hoping JJ doesn't give her notice and call it quits before momma gets home.
I had to have the ever present kissy face and who better to do it with than Julia Roberts? I mean...Jude. I swear if you just hear her voice, you think you are back in Smyrna Georgia!

we took a quick group photo and were so stoked to be here we felt inspired to:

and last but not least on this quickie post, to all the blog sisters who aren't here...

also go here to find out about some new things in our local Red Deer scraptivity

10 comments:

Linda said...

you and jude are just too adorable together. OMG her hair just rocks.... anyway.. thanks for the bd wish. It was absolutely wonderful. And one of these days, you are just gonna have to do that bd cake. I'm lovin that pink camo thing.... love camo. So glad you are having a good time in Denver. Love that for all you gals. L

Sarah said...

Wow, you guys must be having an amazing ime together. Enjoy!!

chanel said...

glad you are having fun girl ... enjoy every minute! luv c

Vee said...

I had so much fun!!
so cool to hang with you irl
miss ya!! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

SO jealous of all the fun you gals had!!! Looks like a BLAST!!!

Jude said...

aw, you are too sweet, and those text messages were the best. Still laughing that she wrote "your" baby... :) I love my Tannis Kiss picture too, and cannot wait until next time we all get together! :) Be prepared for me calling you soon with mommy of three meltdownitis! LOL. (and yes, that is the new word to replace knockedupedness after the babe arrives:)

Kimberly White said...

I had a great time with you guys Tannis! Hope you are enjoying being back to real life! Kim

Karla said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

I like your new BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOTS! I am glad you had a good time in Denver, and I know the whole poop everywhere thing also:)

Ronda P. said...

Had a great time with you! Love, love that kissy face picture. Still cracks me up!