Monday, August 13, 2007

2 seconds

okay, a quick update, I am in Whitecourt and have been for days but I want to say a huge THANKS to Linda for tagging me as a rockin girl blogger! Thanks lady!
Thanks to Stacy for Tagging me in this fun little way to spread some sunshine.
The "rules" are:1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people).3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.If you get tagged again (we can all hope, can't we), send another card! So I am tagging Renee, Kelly, Jeani, Sarah and Chanel!
I have more scrap mojo to post but am away from my computer so I will check everyone then. That's all take care girls!

3 comments:

Vee said...

hope you are having fun!! :)

Linda said...

Hope you are having a great time. And thanks sweetness for the shout out. Have a wonderful day. Love the "About Me" on your blog... very cute...

Linda said...

It's me again. I want to invite you to join a cj with myself and a couple of friends. Give me a shout on facebook.