Wednesday, August 15, 2007

scrappy Jo

does anyone know the "lunchlady song" by Adam Sandler? I totally am feeling it except I changed the words to scrappy jo instead of sloppy jo cuz I am telling you this girl has been on a roll! (Jessi don't be telling everyone about the fat reminder I got from school saying my assignments aren't in yet!)
But on a more important note: check my layout for embracing my inner Elsie! Hope you gals like it.Andreanne and I went on Elsie's site and her and her gals have the best pics! So we had an impromptu photo shoot and this is how mine turned out

Better yet though...check out this one! wow is all I can say!

this is Andreanne's and I think it turned out so awesome for a beginner. I am going to try and get her to post at SIStv so I can see what she is up to!
there was a big tear fest here people cuz she left on Saturday. I don't know what is going on but I have been crying a lot lately! MENOPAUSE????LOL! just kidding but I am not the hallmark commercial get the kleenex kinda gal. Who knows. I am also caught up on my cards so here are the latest two.
Ok- for some reason blogger won't post my pictures! I will have to post my art cards, AYTR layout, mini albums and such another day:( Totally sad about that cuz I have been one crafty gal!oh I tagged some gals in the previous post so i will rename you and you can see what it was for. Renee, Kelly, Sarah, Chanel and JEani

6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Hee hee...the OLW layout is so cute!!!!

Linda said...

hey, if it was menopause you be HOT FLASHIN..........AND CRYING....

lol...not kidding though. Anyway, love that you are embracing your inner Elsie. I'm afraid to let mine loose, might loose alllllll my blogger friends...

Have fun. hugs.

Sarah said...

You are too funny!!! I always have a laugh when I stop by your blog ;) Love your "inner Elsie" photos. And that txt album is a great idea :)

camport said...

now I know I commented on this post the day you posted it...sometimes I get to clack happy and end up not posting my comments...

anyhow, LOVE the pages, can't wait to see what else you've been creating lately!

Adam Sandler was my biggest crush in high school, btw and I still quote him on a fairly regular basis.:)

Chrissy

TammyBrownlee said...

here girl....yah yah yah its me...in blogland....great lo....love love the cards....and love love love the cake.

Karla said...

Hey no more crying!!!! I miss you girl! And you can cuss on my blog ANY day! YOu ART is slamin' honey. You always do something I have never seen...love that.

Chat soon sweetheart,
-Karla