Monday, October 29, 2007

Puke and more puke and puke oh my!

hello! It seems there is a bad link on my blog and no one is able to post.My kids decided to get the 24 hour flu but they made sure to get it one after another so I had to clean it up four days in a row.it has been almost a month since i posted! Maybe that is why I feel all out of sorts...I miss my blog sistas!
I could whine and moan but it seems I can't catch a break. I have listed my house and I don't want to move but my world is upside down! Upside...I have been scrapping like crazy! I completed three mini albums and am half done my England album. If the camera cooperates, I will upload some pictures.
For you local gals, I received my new shipment of product including the 7 gypsies interchangeable stamp sets and new Maya road clear stamps.Also...da da da- I will soon be in a small supply of page frames albums! I am posting a sneak of the one I started and i love them! they are gorgeous!

This is the cover and keep in mind...this album isn't completed but I wanted to share

I did a layout for each of the kids and then in the coordinating envelope, I wrote them a letter on a matching Hambly transparency telling them what I learned about being a mom from them

I included a picture of each of them at birth and one recent one. All of the pics inside the album are on transparencies. If you haven't seen these amazing products, go here

I also finally finished a mini album from my golf weekend.

I stole this album design from the talent rusty pickle people. I wasn't able to complete my projects at Crop for Kids so I bought the kits and am making them my own at home.
Since I have had such bad luck, I figure hey, I am going to brighten someone else's day. So anyone who posts in my comments section between now and when I post next (promise it won't be so long next time ha ha) gets their name put in a draw to WIN a FREE page Frames album!!!
Go here to find out what is coming and how you can pre-order yours.Also-apparently my blog is blocking comments sometimes, if you can't post but want to be in the draw, email me your name!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

hook me up girlfriend! I was getting worried about you! Thought you fell of the face of the earth! Glad you are back though! Hope your kidlets are on the mend and that album is absolutely gorgeous!

Stacy said...

hey chicka glad to see you back!!! i love that mini clear one i got to paw it. it is cool!!!

Victoria S. said...

Hi Tannis
I am a friend of Ronda Pal and i read lots of the blogs linked to her which is how i found you. Congrats on your new baby! Love the idea of that new acrylic album - count me in on the drawing!
Victoria S.

Cheryl Wray said...

That album looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I haven't been by here in ages. Just wanted to pop in and say HEY!

I hope the kiddoes are feeling better and everything is puke-free!

Linda said...

beautimus stuff chicky

Kimberly White said...

Pretty Album Tannis! Hope you are doing well ... it's been a REALLY long time (like since Denver!) Have a great day! Kim