Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Photo Shoot

 



Well we took about 150 photos so I will have plenty to pick from when making christmas cards. Enjoy the sneek peek...and :( my surprise guest could not make it so you will be in suspense!
There is something fun coming to this blog in the new year inspired by Emily
Posted by Picasa

I hope you will all join in the fun. Rhonna also inspired as she taught a class using the quotes that was in Homespun magazine. She had students scrapbook what the quote meant to them and how it pertained to their life. I will try and post the ad if I can get the mag back from jessi! It may be hidden under a sea of boxes.
Some gals are doing journals and some art cards. Check out Chanel in my link list, she had some great quote cards mailed to her using the Heidi Swapp cards and I love them! You can display different ones on a little easel on your desk or after the year mail them to a friend who needs inspiration etc.Anyone wanting a set, I sell them at Albums from the attic for $10 per pack. Email me if you would like some.

In the Christmas Spirit, I am posting my first week of "25 days of Christmas" on Friday. I love this idea of taking meaningful photos and journaling each day, not just Christmas day. SInce I am in a Christmas mood, I am sending a random Rak to a poster so they can join in the 52 weeks of quotes and have some goodies to get started with!
Happy holidays...and YES I am all done Christmas shopping yay!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love the pics friend. Just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what is in store in the new year....

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what surprise you have install!! Thanks for your gorgeous CJ entry in my album. I love it!!!

Sarah van Wijck

Kimberly White said...

I'm impressed that you're done shopping! Good for you Tannis! And I really like your pics! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Kim

Cheryl Wray said...

Those look like some good pics!!! Glad that you're Christmas activities are going so well!!