Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas week 2

Hello! This is a picture post if you ever did see one so watch out!

 
Posted by Picasa

Photo one is a little envelope and tag I sewed. My best friend of 15 years came to shop and it was awesome cuz I rarely see her.
day 8- unfortunately the picture wasn't great but I went to Whitecourt to see my boy for his staff Christmas party
Day9- just journaling and apparently I have the only kids on the naughty list the last few days! What is up with that?
Day 10-A little mini envelope by ek success contains journaling
Day 11- we spent outdoors as the weather has been gorgeous!
Day 12- yummy! Christmas cookies with royal icing is a tradition every year. This year I did mittens with a design I stole from Vaughn's baby gap pj's
13- New sleds compliments of Aunt Jeanette! We barely left the hill all day!
Day 14- Family and friends gathered for some Christmas cheer. The best part? Jeanette and Darcy kissed and made up (they are brother and sister)
Day 15- was a rough day. Kids and cleaning and everything seeming to go wrong hten there is a ring at the doorbell...my sweet boy drove 3 hours to surprise me and got up at 3 in the morning to drive back to whitecourt in time for work! Gotta love him!

this is my layout for one little word. I love doing the challenges but a birdie told me I can't ever win as I know too many of the judges so I'll post here. I loved this picture of Kian, he is looking so grown up.

The 2nd one is the perils of a growing baby. Vaughn is too big for 12-18 month clothes but too small for 18-24 so he has a cute little plumber crack bum!


These Christmas goodies retail for about $48.00 but the entire kit is available for $25.00 from ALbums From the Attic, email me if you would like one. It includes
one box of 6 coordinating ribbon daisy d (retail 7.99)
one box of chip board letters daisy d (retail 9.99)
one box of 72 buttons daisy d (retail 7.99)
one 8x11 sheet of Christmas rub ons daisy d (retail 5.99)
one 6x6 24 pack of paper daisy d (retail 11.99)
one maya road chip board album (retail 5.99)
It also includes step by step instructions for anyone wanting them.
I'm sure everyone will be away from blogs as christmas nears so for those of you MERRY CHRISTMAS and all the best in the new year!
Check back here January first for scrappy goodness!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! You have been busy! Great stuff.... Love yur layout, amazing how quick they grow up!
Have a great Christmas Tannis!

Lynn

Cheryl Wray said...

What a cool way to share lots of pics!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!!! See ya again soon!!

Kimberly White said...

Tannis! Loving your art! So beautiful! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.