Wednesday, January 02, 2008

52 Weeks

Well I am one day late but I am so excited for this new year! I took a spin off Emily's art cards and Ronna's 21 day challenge and came up with 52 weeks of quotes. You can do anything goes! This year I chose to do a book that I repurposed from an old vendors catalogue instead of the playing cards. In the end I will have a beautiful book of quotes that I can add to, I can take out and display etc. I hope you all join in this challenge.
I will tag each weeks quote so you can easily find any that you miss.

 

This first photo is my first quote: it says "Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"
 

This second photo is another view. You can write the quote and scrap book how it relates to you or what inspiration it invokes or you can just do the quote itself and make it pretty. Make it your own!
 

My daughter on new year's eve decided to pop all the poppers before her bedtime and she was so tickled by the huge mess of sparkles and glitter. I love the look of sheer delight on her face!
 

Vaughn was excited for an almost empty cone to chew. We had no big brothers as they were at sleep overs. Anyone wanting to get your Christmas pictures squared away, I have a few sets left for $25 (see previous post for photo and list) if anyone would like one let me know via email.
I hope everyone has had a fabulous Christmas and a great start on the new year! For those who had trouble posting previously, I have made some changes in the comments section etc so please post and then I will know it worked! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Linda said...

great idea T. Love the pics of the kids. They are both wonderful and make me feel happy.

Kimberly White said...

Love your pics Tannis! And what a cool challenge! Great quote! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Kim

Cheryl Wray said...

What a GREAT idea!!! I love books of quotes!!

The pics are just wonderful!

HAPPY NEW YEAR (although I'm a bit late wishing it!)